Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:23 PM
As my world comes crashing down,
Hey, I'm back again. Sort of sick, and extremely tiring too.
I can just faint any moment T.T
Yesterday I was supposed to go for the Fengshan CC walk,
BUT, I had 3 days of MC, so I had to go flag selling :(
AHHH...2 days of flag selling, each for 4 hours!!
How am I supposed to beg and beg under the hot sun?
I hope they would choose a sheltered place for us to sell flags.
Poor gal. Now I'm pitiying myself,HA!
So what now? I'm just gonna use the computer for a short time, but
I'm not sure if I can make it to school tomorrow. If I can't make to
school even on Tues, I'm definately not going on Wed.
Becos, I didn't bring back mu HS textbook to study. I'm not
even sure if I can study anyways. So, I hope I can make it to
school on Tues lo.. Just now Jane was smsing me about the drama thing,
and frankly speaking, I was half asleep. I feel guilty for letting them do the work.
So sorrae people. But anyways, we still don't have a role for ... yet.
Don't know what role she'll have, cos Jocelin is also in our group! YES!
Ha, who ask her to volunteer herself now we need to crack our brains
and think of a role for her. Waste our brain cells. zzz.
On Fri, it's teachers' DAY!! I haven't think of what to buy for my teachers,
and I'm also cracking my brains too. See, more of my brain cells are dying T.T
Sorrae Mel, Jane and des,
cos yesterday they were supposed to come me house to discuss the drama thing.
Then I was sick. Then I asked my dad if they could come. He said no. So, they
can't come, and had to go to Jane's house instead. I tell u, being sick
is the worst thing that would happen. It's so tiring, and you would be feeling
hot and sweaty ); And mel just smsed me if I wanted to learn guitar wib her.
Well, not really, cos I don't really like guitar... hahs.
So, my plans for tomorrow?
Not really much, I hope I don't get to go to school, cos i want to
skip drama CCA. I tell you, I want to quit no matter what.
It's SO boring and you don't learn much anything there lo.
It's FAR FAR apart from the normal drama lesson we have in school!
I seriously don't know which CCA to join, so can you guys suggest?
Well, not any sports or instrumental CCA..
Haix, cracking my brain again. SEE, this is the 3rd time I'm using my brains,
and more of my cells are dying.AHHHHHHHH.
Well, here are some pictures of my cousin..