|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, August 17, 2007 11:06 PM
Hey. Long time no blog? Well, here I am,blogging again,after all the templates. Here's what happened during these days that I didn't blog...(I hope I can even recall) Firday; Long day as usual, with history being boring as usual. Seriously.I love history but the teacher made it so boring for us. It was all Ms.Firda's fault.Why did Mrs.Loke have to transfer?? It can't be blamed.Oh well,just try to "get along" with her.. Anyways,everytime she comes into class, the whole class sort of bullies her as well.Not to deny,it was kinda fun. Then drama CCA, was sort of left out.I mean, meatball's "buddy" Andrea wasn't here. (It's sort of a good thing, I mean, she'll make you deaf in a sec) Then Taymin was sticking on to Constance (sec3) and Tania? Trying to get closer to seniors.It's not a bad hting at all,yeah. Leaving me alone ;P Then meatball was following me all around cos Andrea's dissapeared.IT WAS IRRITATING.VERY. But before Drama started, it was fun,with Risa trying to teach us on the whiteboard. Gosh, everyone kept laughing non-stop,nearly had a tummy ache. Then,the real torture begins. Was time to get into our pair groups,and thankfully,I was with Janna;D We were the first to perform,I tell you,we had no idea what the script was talking about.Anyways,we FINALLY figured out what it was talking about. Then,more boringness, The next good thing-Home sweet home ;D |