Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Friday, September 14, 2007 9:02 PM
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL LIKE SAYING NOW?
SO DAMN IRRITATING. Not cos of melissa, but
becos of Desiree. Melissa already apologize and I forgave her and
apologize oso, then when Desiree now, she very bo song.
And she said: " Well now I'm the loner and I ain't wanna go on sat."
And I said " You are not the loner. I will also talk to you."
And she was like talking all sorts of CRAP.
It's my fault la. I forgive Melissa is my fault la.
Must stick with her la. Cannot talk to Melissa la.
Then now she lidat I will also not talk to her la.
She want to be loner, and want make us miserable, make us
irritated of our CLIQUEit again. SO NOW.
CLIQUEit FALLING APART RIGHT?
LET ME TALL YOU HOW IT ALL HAPPENED FROM THE
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
First day; school introduction. I know NOONE in this school.
Melissa introduced herself. And so did I.
We went recess together. And we sat at the back of the class.
Desiree and Jocelin were in front of us.
Then we started talking to them. We hit off very well.
As I can't see from the back, I wanted to sit at the front.
So I told Mr.P about my sitting arrangement.
Jane volunteered to switch places with me.
I was SUPER DUPER happy. I was thanking her in my heart,
cos I wasn't really close to her.
So, I sat with Jiayi, with Larissa and Cheryl at the back.
And then everything yada yada Jane was close with them.
Then when the class had a new arrangement or something
after the exams, I joined them. Then, after quite a while,
our CLIQUEit group was formed.
We had arguments, but we would eventually patch up.
But yesterday was DIFFERENT. Melissa had a bad mood swing.
We weren't in good terms. But today, we patched up.
And desiree was UNHAPPY. And now SHE want to break from CLIQUEit.
And was like balaming ME for patching with mel. WTF?!
ANW, now cos of the stupid thing its like we ok with mel den
JOC and her justina together, now desiree. ZZZ.
I just don't know what the heck to do la.
And now, des mel and jo cant go. so little ppl go la.
PLS. all last min cant go except mel -.-"
what's the problem with them la, darn.