Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Monday, October 22, 2007 5:41 PM


Heys, today was SUPPOSED to be exciting. BUT it was boring.


Well, in the morning, watched Ice age 1. Almost cried in the end though. haha.
Then bored, bored, surfed the net in library..
And FINALLY, we went to the bowling.
Bowling.. Fun? Not a little. So boring, and bowled all day.
SHE show that proud face to me /.\ Zzz. I really cant stand it anymore.
Then Jane also upset =( Cheer up, Jane, dont need to get angry
with the her. Zzz. Everything she also want to poke her nose in.
Everything she also want to be part of it. I'm really in rage now.
AAAAAHHHHHH. In the bus, so pissed off =( So listen to music, talked to Jane.
Then Christine TAN and Jenny was making some gold fish face. HAHAHA. So cute.
Cheered me up. Haha. THANKS! Really needed that though.
Anyway, did I mention, Christine LIM cried?
Haixx. Then she said Janine backstab her.. Then Janine upon hearing that got so annoyed.
Then Janine was like " What I do? *blah blah*" So cute la. When she angry
that time she look so funny, well, cute a lil?
Zzz. Bored to death.. I'm counting down.. numbers..
To the number of days when Doraemon is coming back.
Lets see... 2 months and 1 day. Today's the 22nd (=
Cant wait till that day (+ Hahahahahahahahahahahhaah.
Siao. Hehe. Sorry xD
p.s I cant be bothered to say sorry to you,
neither am I gonna say anything to you. I've said what I've said and you
kept complaining to me, in a sarcastic tone. I am not always in good mood
to let you vent your anger on me, and when i'm not happy, you scold me.
zzz.

-<3s-
-And I mean nothing else : )-