Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Friday, October 19, 2007 11:46 PM
Look, I have to post this.
I'm so irritated by my dad.
Zzz. He let me eat wad herbal chicken, then when I finished,
he was like checking the bowl, the pick out LIL pieces of meat =.=
And say (in chinese) What about this meat?!
You think doon't need money izzit?
You billionaire ah? Zzz.
Then keep going and looking around for meat lor.
~Repeat the sequence again and again; almost like 10x~



Lol. Then just now I was talking to Jane on msn.
She was in a bad mood too ) =
Cos she said her audii kor ignored her, 100% totally. Soo bad.
Then we complained together, saying how we were pissed.
Then this. My dad go nag at me again. BLAH BLAH BLAH.
(In chinese) what why you soo late havent sleep?!
I'm giving you till 12am!
See your cousins Natalie and Kimberly,
their parents control them properly, sleep at 9pm =.=
Where got sleep at 9pm one?
So abnormal lo.
I tell you guys, whenever I'm staying up like 11.45, (around there)
he will say about this of mine cousin thingy,
saying where got CHILDREN sleep soo late etc. etc. blah blah.



So idiotic la. Hiaxx. Will try post more, even tomorrow.
AND now, he saying : 3 MORE MINUTES.
So kao.
I tell u, u all better visit often!!
Hehe.
gtg la =.=

-<3s-
And I mean nothing else = )