Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Friday, October 26, 2007 2:19 PM
Today was the last day of school. I WILL MISS YOU ALL!

Morning, had this mass. I hate masses. I mean, you just sit

in the crampy hall and listen to the priest talking. And, PS.

I cant sit cross legged for too long! My legs will hurt. zzz.

Then went back to class, recess, class. And got back report book.



Before that, Mr Pritchard was talking about life experiences, etc etc.

I can remember something like: Those who try are the ones that ... (I FORGOT!)

Anyway, Mr. Pritchard bought CAKES and DRINKS for us!

It was very nice of him to do so.. He bought 3 cakes man! Wonder how much

they cost. Thankyou, Mr. Pritchard! It was yummy. And when i took my handphone

outside classroom, Ms. Low (vice principal) SAW MY HANDPHONE.



And she was like saying : " What are you doing with your handphone?"

I dont know why, my reaction was tupid, i just ran in the class, shoving

whoever was in my way. Haha. Then when she came in, she was looking

for me, haha. Then she spotted me. Luckily, she did not confiscate(:

Cos i think it was the last day of school. Thanks Ms. Low!



Was trying to take as many pictures i could, cos it was the last day,

and, taking the LAST photos of sec 1/8. I will miss everything we did

this year, all the laughter, all the silly thingd and jokes we shared.

Even though some of us cant stay together in 2/8, I can say, we WILL

stay as class 1/8 even when we're in different classes.

I WILL MISS EVERYTHING WE DID; AND WE STAY TOGETHER!!



Pictures; the last of 1/8 in 1/8 class...
----I WILL POST PICTURES LATER, wait a minute(: