|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, October 19, 2007 4:27 PM
Wah today quite fun, uh. Hahas. Anyways, to day the Hari Raya celebration ok la.At first there was this dancing-fighting performance. And Cheyanne was in it =.= so lame. She can dance meh? I bet is she volunteer one la. Lol. Ended up she didnt dance much. So stupid. Then there was Teri singing. The stupid microphone don't know what's the problem with it then always cannot work. Then ended up Teri cannot sing properly lo. zzz. Left the stagae with regret and misery. Diao. But later she came up on stage again in the end and sung again. Good job! Nice voice .. Perserverance is GOOD. And here's one xample(; Okok, I dont know what you guys think about her but I find her ok (: Hahaha. Then the rest was ok, some boring.. After all the boring stuff, the school got invite one band to perform. What again? Chapter 2? I didnt even know this band ever existed. And I didnt know what they were singing. Malay or English =.= But the lead songer voice ok la. Then mel say the drummer look like Mr Sidik. Eee. Look a BIT alike la.. but not as bamboo and Mr Sidik =.= P.S I could tell that the girls were sort of xcited lo. From 1/7 especially. Pls la, yesterday, science centre, there were some guys in there then they were like talking awway, LAUGHING about it, soo desperate. lame ah. And i think there's this girl frm there also, called tracy, she was angry when the lead singer chose the MD** girl from sec 2/1 to dance. She was like " EH? Why she can dance up there lo? She where got deserve??" T.T I thinnk she jealous nia.. cos he didnt choose her mah. You ask me, I will say I dont even care if the band came or not. But so funny la, the bats in the hall were flying like mad around when they were singing rock song. Like you know, their song was so "powderful" that the bats fly lorh =.- Then it was the end.. did some survey.. (BORING) went recess. Played with Christine and Jenny a while with the 5 stones, and pick up sticks. Went to find Jane, mel and des, cant find. In the end they were in the hall. Did some art and craft, although it was messy, the result turned out to be good! But seriously, the parent volunteer = LOUSY at explaination the art and craft thing lo. Some did wrong stuff like a few times. Then she scold scold scold, say never listen, but is SHE dont know how to explain.. That's why she's NOT a teacher. Then blah blah blah.. And let us off LATE./ Took bus wiht Janine and Elizabeth.. Saw Elizabeth on the way so take with her lo xD And.. Janine and her bored face. Hehehe. -<3s- -And I mean nothing else- |