Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Friday, November 09, 2007 8:49 PM
Long time no blog, finally blogging =D
Jane okokok i update, haapy now! (:
Hmmm.. what to say? Just mapled today!
Lvl 46 STILL but 77% Chamay 50, Xinhui 65, Sara 48!
I noe maple is an outdated game BUT its ok! Leisure =D
Hey guys, WAIT FOR MEEEE!!
Hmmm.. did i go CO yesterday? Or the day before yesterday?
I think i have STM like mel! ><


WED
Went CO, met instructor for the first time.
From China, sort of strict. Senior asked me to look at the numbers
in the song paper thing and play. Not sure
of the notes. Hey! They didnt allow us to bring home the instruments
for practise ): But managed to play in the SLOW version after few practices.
Then went home, and forgot what I did. The usual stuff? Yeah.



THURS
Night went for dinner with family (: Matthew David Zekel ... &their family
Before that went Chinatown with dad and mum.
Shopped, and ate some toast. Yummy~ Hehehe.
And that ended the day after dinner.
P.S. I just found out that Matthew is rude =.= and kept asking 4 the impossible.
Zzz. Nothing much to say. Ummm.. i think thats it. See ya guys soon!




Today

Played maple from 1.30 pm till 7 pm WITH intervals in between.
Then went dinner, laughed at Zekel, talk talk talk.
Then watched aTV, exercised (walk) then blog.
Good day? Sort of ok. Holidays are so BORING!!
Mel! Jane! des. I want to go out! Sorry mel, I cant tomorrow ):

P.S. Um.. if u guys wana watch Bee movie, i think i will
not join u guys, cos i think its not worth it..
Will just walk aroound if u all watching the show
or will join u guys later. Hehe. xD


REPLIES TO TAGS!>> Oldest tags to newest - top to bottom

YUNSHAN - Hehehehe. I type wrong lurh. Will never forget u!

MELx33s - Will TRY to post the photo IF have time k?

Xinhui - Hiie~ Haha. Tag me more =.=

MELx33s - Haha. You like it? (call this number>Mocca AD) ILY too,
Great to have a great 'master' also!

(:hrissy - Haha. You got into 2/8! Happy all the way, see u nxt year! :D

JA'NE - Omg what?

JA'NE - Yah. U look like one. I oso lazy. But Im updating now.. hehe.

Doraemon - Montage? You mean the skull thingy?

Um nope, i did not
design it.. Most of the blog skins are downloaded..
and I'm not so clever to make one! Hehe.

When are you
coming back? Heard u said it was on DEC but changed to
JAN! When when when when when ?

Im looking forward to it(:
Cos im bored ): hehehehehee.

yuning - Oh. Hi too!

desire - Hehe.

desire - Typo?

MELx33s - HELLOS! should be (!) not (1)

JA'NE - I noe i noe~ looks ok ok..

Kimberly - HI KIM!

MELx33s - Yeah. no updates.. Lazy. Try to update more (:

JA'NE - Now update lurh.

Rin - HI great chaiman! Take care! Haha.

Rin - kk, will link u!

JA'NE - OK~ I update lerh. happy?? P.S. No vulgarities! =.=

passerby - Who are you? Yeah. Now im updating.