|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 4:30 PM
Back from lunch and some book shopping.Went to Bras Basah lol. Ok la there, the bookstore is for christains.. (: Yeah. CAnt wait till xmas! Hiax. People stopped tagging! Well, I dont think they can tag everyday, huh? Nothing much.. Looking forward to xmas.. But its like.. They dont even have the xmas ambience laa.. Its like just another party in some occasion. Haix, IF only our house can be MORE christmas like, MORE lights and stuff.. And hopefully.. MORE PRESENTS. Heheh. I WANT MORE HOLS! And I wonder wad's charmay doing now.. Hmm. Skiing..? I want to ski!!! Speaking of it.. I heard something funny bout it when my uncle skii-ed. Lol. He was standing on the slope, then my aunt wanted to film him lol. She turned back to talk to someone else, turned back, uncle on the floor liaox. Ahh. I want to see snow.. Well. DDuno when den will see! lucky char =( and my COUSINS. They're only like 2 or 5, then they travel to SO many countries.. omg. Japan, Korea, Hongkong, Macau, Australia, England, Genting LUCKY. And they see snow like how many hundred times. Haix. Nvm. I WILL GET TO ONE DAY!~ Okay now.. I go maple ler. Which is goign there to talk to frens, haha. A more fun version of msn. LOL. |