Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:52 PM
Finally have time to blog.. was out these few days,
cos uncle and aunt came to sg to do sth..
Now they're gone :/ Lol. Anw, these few days kept
going to orchard there, and I tell u, seriously, its so tiring.
Walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk.

Haha. Nothing special yeah, but they kept going Kinokuniya..
And keep eating loads of food o0
Yesterday night went to eat restaurants with them loh.
With.. ZEKEL, and family. Zekel's seriously cute.
He runrunrurnrunrunrunrun all the way without stopping,
and imitates u .. I think I said that before. But yeah,

I warn you, he's like HYPER ACTIVE xD
Today's gonna be a boring day.. Nothing to do, and I doubt
I can use com for very long, cos dad's HERE. Darn.
GOOD LUCK CHARMAY FOR CHIONGING UR HMK!
Hahaas. She's sort of having a hard time doing ALL her hmk.

Who ask her keep playing o0 now chionging like crazy..
She got 4 MORE newspaper reports,
3 MORE books to read + Book review,
home econ project =.= huo gai. =x

-& i think i'm sick of maple. xD

REPLIES TO TAGS..
* I may have missed out..*

MELMELMEL- YEAH! Miss u and jane too =( but i dunwan hols to fin!!
LOVES too!

(:hristine - GLAD u enjoyed yourself!! Have fun nxt time! nxt time
we go together x_x hahas.