Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Monday, December 10, 2007 3:08 PM
HAHAHA. Using com again..
Checking out some catering stuff for co senior,
cos having chalet~~~~~
SPEAKING OF CHALETS,

THIS YEAR GOT ALOT LEH.
Tomorrow have, christmas have, then the farewell
party also have.. SO MANY. x) Co REALLY have alot
of chalets. Glad I joined them. UNLIKE DRAMA. BLEAH.

I forgot to tell u all about yesterday =.= cos yesterday I was tired,
lazy to write the whole thing down...

YESTERDAY:
Went to cc for co. CHARMAY says that only
suay kias like me need to go for cca on sundays.
............................................... speechless. = ="
Then waited for ferlicia at the tampines mrt..
She was 45 min late. and i waited for her..
Cos she got something urgent.. Poor gal ='(

Then Quee Yue came, then talk talk talk..,
at least not so boring.. I think people must have think that
we skip our cca to go tm xD
Then we were talking about.. IF SUDDENLY, we found out
that we have no money, we can play our erhu
to earn money. HAHAHAH. LOL>

Then so sian. =.= Ferlicia came, went cc, eat breakfast.
Aunty serve so slow.. My seniors all eat finish already then mine
haven even serve yet TT
After eating, went to practise.. TEDIOUS. (Is tt how u spell it?)
Then blahblah, went upstairs, listen to seniors
and some other people combine play..
Nice... NICE! I wish I could play like them.. Well..
Probably next time TT

After cc practise, wen t KFC with Ann Nee and Cheryl.
CHERYL SIAO ONE. Keep making us laugh...
Laugh until full already, dont need to eat TT
But we all ate laa. Then go there for wad?
Uhh. Ya.
THAT WAS THE MOST
CRAZIEST KFC MEAL I EVER HAD IN MY
WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE.
/span>


Next time better not go out and eat with them HAHAH.
After that, went to some shops to shop for clothes
for Ann Nee, cos she had to attend a wedding dinner-=
provided that she is a bridesmaid.. AND the one that follows
the bride around. What's that called?
Oh well. NVM. She choose VERY long..
Me and Cheryl walkwalkwalk walk until leg pain.

WITH our bulky erhus xD The erhus so extra..
And btw... Did I say that I accidentally hit an old
lady's leg with my erhu... EEEEEEEE/.
In the bus.. Oh well.. But she got no probs..
Heng ah.

TOMORROW. Uncle from china coming/
So cant really go chalet for the whole day..
Biught presents for them TT HAHA.
Anyways.. I think that's about it.. YEAH.
Go MAPLING. SO LONG NV PLAY/
=D