|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Sunday, December 23, 2007 7:05 PM
Today got erhu. BUT I NV GO(:LOL! I can skip laa. Then went indoor stadium for service.. At first met up Charissa at the North Entrance.. She was late, but its okay. Oh yeah, uncle allan blanja taxi. THANKS woodii wood(: Hehehe. Nvm bout that. The service was GREAT. The songs were nice.. And we saw a real life testimony, by a person in Gold Coast (?) I forgot.. She had blood cancer, marraige probs, car accidents, financial prob. Lol. Then she listened to Pastor the CD then she like pray and believe, spiritually she was enlightened and she was completly HEALED! Haha. Great, aint it? Her husband then also began listening to the cds.. and he was closer to god and yea.. marraige ok le. xD Then they moved to gold coast.. and she found job.. and THAT'S WAD GOD GAVE HER(: Wow.. Hehe. Then listened to Pastor prince.. Talked about seed thingy. LOL. Dont really understand. But I understood and I was in awe, hearing upon : We sin because we are sinners, but now, when jesus arrived and died for us he cleansed us, and we do righteous things because we are righteous! (: Hehe. Well.. yeah. P.S-- I duno whats with guys today, they love the CUBE thingy so much that they bought diff sizes of it =.= THE CUBE, the one with alot of colours.. YES THAT CUBE. After that, went lunch, saw the kids. Lol. ALL THE 12 of them. But they're good-er now.. Lol. Went home? Played Matthew's xbox (HAHA!) cos he left it here, as they're coming on xmas.. FUN LEH. And then practised erhu, and parents came bak frm shopping frm popular.. Hehe. And now, dinner, next, MAPLING!@#$%^&*( YAY, tmr goign one of the kid's mum's house, and the OTHER kids are also going to be there zzz. YES, the 12 of them. Including cousin. So now i'm LAST minute preparing goodie bags for them... And know wad? Those sweets ARE MINE OK! BYE ALL! I cant wait to see you again, and now, I kinda like your gorgeous smile(: |
