|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Sunday, December 16, 2007 3:16 PM
YOYOYO. I'm BACK!Not as sick as before =D Hahahas. Thanks for your tags~ Really apreciated that. I hate being sick =( Lol. Hu doesnt?? Went to see doc yesterday.. Doctor not professional one, very lousy =( He says " open your mouth" He look for like 1s he say "ok." I ask him anything wrong with my throat, he say "..... uh.. I THINK is infection." He THINK somemore. Eee. Then checkup SO FAST one, I was barely in the doctor's room for like, 1min? So, DONT GO TO katong clinic =.= Oh yeah, now im HAPPY AGAIN! :D YAY. Lol. Looking for skin if free.. I'm sick of this skin ler. Lol. But not today... Oh ya, RMBR, ENJOY UR DAY TO THE FULLEST! Cos..... There's only 1/2 month more to END of hols!! So fast, eh. Btw.. Have some party on 24 and 25th dec at home, and chalet=.= soooooooo many events.. well.. sort of. Charmay's going korea like TONIGHT, I'm so gonna miss her! For one whole week. And guess what?? She still have alot of hmk left =.= now she chiong lo.. Poor gal. HAHA. Oh well, reply to tags !! YUNSHAN: Relinked! MELMELMEL;D - Hahaha. (nth to say) Xinhui - Lols. Yeah, I'm tired too. tired of co =.= MELMELMEL;D - THANKS! ariel - Aha! Of course I rmbr u! Hahaha. Yeah, linked! J*NE - Haha. NOw ok ler, thx. (:hristine - I'm happy again! HAHAHA! LOL! |