|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, January 18, 2008 3:57 PM
z. okay now i change my mind.im not really happy-happy, after reading posts i know she's referring to me la, but, got REALLY that exagerrating meh. Sometimes I'm just not really in the mood, and talking to them in class in the group sometimes cheers me up, so, yeah, i smile la. I cant think of one time having attitude with you, or maybe I am so stupid that I cant even rmbr.. Eeeek. Ok I admit I went down to recess before you guys do, im sorry, sorry, i admit things i've done wrong, BUT, I dont get what you mean by placing christine tan before you. I seriously dont get it.. maybe you should Explain it to me, give me Evidence, so that i'll understand, the PEEL FORMAT=.= I'm not trying to play dumb. About the dreaming thing... i'm shy to talk about it in front of you cos u were not in pri school, and ning is, so its like normal. NORMAL. Its not hiding things either. I've explained it to you and i'm not trying to leave you out la. And when you've tell me what the hell is happening, if i'm in the wrong, i will admit, say sorry, and try to change. I AM WILLING TO, BUT I just dont understand =.= In conclusion (whoa exposition?!) Its about leaving you out cos of christine tan, jenny and ning. ***** And friends are not an object. You cant snatch? If ning's friends wants to go with her what can i do? I'm not like the selfish person that dont even allow her to go with her friends. What do you mean by LETTING GO? I'm her friend, you're her friend, let go of what? friendship? z. I want to know your reasons. serious. |