Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Friday, February 29, 2008 9:35 PM
Yo all again! :D I'll post this post
HAPPILY and not complaining =)
Hahahas. Today had mass.
My legs were painful. My butt
was painful xD Hahahas. The ballons
were REALLY nice. Esp the corss one..
Anw, I'm posting cos it's 29th FEB!
Leap year, and I get to post on this day
once in 4 years.. WHOA, the next time
I'll be doing this would be.. (counts)
Jc 3rd year :O SO old. HAHAHA.

Anwanwanw, today went out with om
team for lunch at KFC, siglap =D
Had lot of fun.. and Jenny had to go home
after that.. Went to watsons and we were looking
at sth and and the alarm thing at the door there
rang. The ppl thought we stole, just becos
we were in uniform. Zzz. Then when we
were leaving watson's, they were like
staring at us ): We nv steal lo.. somemore checked
our bags -.- how I wished I wasn't wearing uni
that time..

Then erm.. Christine tan and ning
came to my hse (: we did maths hmk and then
decided not to do anymore as our brains were
exploding.. Hehe. So cr8ted acc for hotmail
and blogger =) skimmed through skins and
one of them were messy.. blog not done yet xD
Fun day today, yippee! I still havent finished hmk!
): Will chiong.. Tmr got dare, nid wear black and white.
Hahahahas. Gtg.. Buh bye~

-I'm washing my hands out of this!
I've had enough man.. I'm fed up