|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, February 22, 2008 7:00 PM
Yo all! Back from camp CORRI :DHahas. Went Jalan Bathera (SPELLING?) The camp was tiring and sort of irritating. Hehe. Anyways... Lets put it this way.. Read if you want ( :D ) If you're lazy to read then nevermind =D Cos I think its a REALLY long post. The longest among all i've posted +D Day 1 Reached school early for item preparation, but ended up doing nothing. Lol. Was looking at other people's bags to compare to see if mine was bigger -.- Glady, mine was ok haha. Went up hall, and they (tchrs) were saying " Please surrender wdv food, MP3 you have and PILLOWS" *Bethoven's music plays* I brought my beloved pillow ): And yet they asked us to surrender. Too bad. I hid it :D NO ONE will ever be allowed to touch it!! Got to know our instructors, and SADLY 2/8's instructor (kelvin aka Ah Huat) is so boring, unenthu ( at first ) and sian. Sort of disappointed.. Went down to the basketball court, and played splat. Wanted to teach us ouch obbi obbi but it was really confusing. So yea.. Boarded the bus and here we come, Jalan Bethera! Slept in the bus, except the part when we saw cemetery. COOL MAN. So many cemetery! Freaky la, but kinda mysterious.. I was imagining that it was at night and the ghosts started coming out of the graves xD Like one of the scene in maple =x MAPLE. So long nv maple. As I was saying.. Reached camp, and wah.. so old o0 P6 one better. Hehe. But who cares. Went for kayaking 1st, and didnt bother about my monthly tomato sauce. It was fun but at first the water was cold.. Helped carry the kayaks and back ached a lot. I think I have a back problem =x Me and ning paired up and sailed~ Current was strong, and had to overcome it.. the theme is " Teamwork". We kept swaying and go out of place. BUT in the end we managed to take shortcut and be one of the few 1st =D WHEEEE. Changed. I think. And it was disasterous. You get what I mean. Went low elements and climbed wall. When it was my turn to go up, I didn't even need to use any strength.. It was like me floating up onto the platform. LOL. Waited for others, and went rebirth -.- I wasnt doing cos my back was really painful.. And was scared that might injure my spine and get paralysed. Hehehe. Did not wash up, cos was running out of time. Ate dinner.. I was STARING at the food -.- I'm always hungry btw.. And I simply love the hungry cheer! Its so cool.. I love the part when you roll your hands. LOL. Played kidnap and stuff.. The games were ok .. Rescued the kidnappees (Elizabeth & Mary Ann) Slept, blah. Heard dogs barking and howling :O Slept for like 4h-5h. Hehe. Some of them (Sharlene & Tania ) - from 2/7 was saying they heard those chruch bells and choir singing in the middle of the night. OMG. Lucky I never hear =D GOD BLESSED ME. WHOOO. Day 2 ~ Woke up at 5.30am, woke up by the talkings of ppl -.- It's always like out hut is the first to wake up :D Okok then uh brushed teeth, gathered, did morning exercise. The finger finger palm palm thing was fun hahas. The instructor Jeremy and duno who was so dam gay. Haha. Went breakfast, had mee goreng. So oily. But nice la. Washed the plate like siao.. Then uh. Had.. oh yea. Had High Elements =D Went for the long pole and tried to grab the trapezium thing. When I was going up, I was like thinking in my mind ; Pizza hut, pizza hut~ -.- Reached there, and was scared! So high.. ESP the standing on the platform part. The whole thing was shaking.. But I didn't catch it ): Oh well, at least I tried xD Helped in belaying and yea. Fooled around with mel's camera. Lunch, FLYING FOX! Was scared, shivering when I went up the stairs, lol. I mean the "floor" was made up of metal wires & u can see what's directly below you, 3 storeys high.. The scary part was that you had too zoom off and swing the flying fox. Fun and windy :D like roller coaster. Went nature rumble, did go too deep cos of BLA. Angelica felt sth squishy inside her shoe when she stepped in the mud :O But we weren't as dirty as the rest, so we should count our blessings.. Sharon and I were complaining that we were allergic to mud cos our legs turned red and was itchy.. Bugs were crawling too. Hehe. Washed up, dinner, camp fire!! Camp fire was fun. I liked the part when they lighted up the fire. It was like fire cracker and had fire sparkles flying in the air :D Like those construction workers when you see them drilling some houses and thos fire sparkles come out.. Cheered a lot, shouted, screamed, a bit hyper but ok la. Our class was sort of ok average in our item.. No one like responded to our item leh ): I did the mocca ad -.- I don't think that they got the "stripping"part of the facils. But the storyline is funny. For the teachers' performance, Mr Ramly (burger) was simply (...........................) gay. He put the mandrin orange as the boob Eeee right. They sang umbrella and stuff.. Had the dressing up mascot competition and dancing. Mary Ann was great! She went into the final 2~ her efforts are not gone to waste! Cos frm this activity, I know that she can ddance so well. Instructor kelvin nv cry for us. tsk man. So un-emotional. He sort of bo chap us one.. but at least his debrief was meaningful :D Slept the whole night through. Day 3 Cleaned up, packed bag, and was VERY MOODY. Dizzy also. My hands were hot and I wasn't feeling in the right mood for anything. Just felt like complaining and slacking. Cleaned the huts and went for duty for breakfast. Did all the prize giving, and boarded the bus.. Stayed up for the cemetary looking. Hehe. And kind Ms Yeo gave us tibits to eat~ whoo. Very hungry man. The cookie was great.. Pan Stelle! Fooled around with YuNing and Jenny... Talking stuff and did the dance clap thing.. Hahas. Reached school, bought 2 hot bakes and sat taxi with YuNing, Janine and Christine Tan. Our houses are nearby~and can take the 14 route.. Home sweet home, went out with dad to Parkway to eat beef noodle dry, and went borders to read baby blues comic. Read halfway fell asleep -.- Went washroom twice to wash face, haha. Ate icecream too, but dad asked me to drink the bitter herbal tea first ): Oh well. Last year also after camp drink herbal tea -.-" Then went home :D Overall camp was beneficial to me in terms of experience and to be responsible of what we do. We need to be helpful too, and I LEARNED that WHEN YOU"RE HUNGRY, EVERYTHING YOU EAT IS NICE. Dont waste food, haha. Learned to be more organised and quick handed too. AND to plan wdv you want to do FIRST. Hahahahahaha. Bye guys! (For those who can read until so long and complete the blog post marathon =.=) probably i'm the only one reading this haha |