Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:35 PM
Yo all (: When u see that i'm writing in BLACK,
u know i found out sth.
BAD :O LOL. Who cares anw.
Since she put my name on her blog, i shall put
hers too. Jasline said blahblahblah on her post,
without checking out the real situation,
jumping into some conclusions :
saying im immature, and always
suaning her cos i say that she's drama,
I mean, everyone said that to her. Not only me.
And she had to mention only ME. wth.

She said disrespected her. When in the world
did I ever do that? z. Fine la at least i DIDNT
say she was drama IN HER FACE..
I posted it on my blog. And no one would bother
to read such a long post anw. No one visits my blog
anw. Actually no one supposed to be on my blog -.-
unless i tell them the url, which i did. Ok these are all
crap. I mean, what I do la. I went back cos
the school was closed, and I knew no one there
and werent close to them, (I dont even talk to them).
Sheesh man. Will I even take trouble
to actually SMILE at you or want to take photos
with u all or at you if I dont want to see you all
at my house. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Moral is : Think before you think before you say before you do.

- Love that phrase, Ms yeo (: