Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Sunday, March 30, 2008 2:19 PM
Hello all! Today went erhu, and same thing,
no juniors except me. LOL. But who cares.
Just go there for fun and to improve!
Uncle allan encouraged me to do the assignments
faster and have time to finish, and do a GREAT job((:

Look to the Lord and thank Him, because He will cause you to have more time to dwell in His presence and also have more time to relax and enjoy life.

Say to Him, "Lord Jesus, thank you for the extra quality time that I will have very very soon because You have already purchased them for me at the cross! I receive Your wisdom that will help me complete my assignment faster and better so that I can spend more time with You and also with my family and friends, and relax and enjoy the wonderful live you have given me!"

"I receive Your Grace and Favour upon me and I know You are always with me and helping me, even when things are bad, You will turn them around for my good! In Your mighty name, Jesus, I BELIEVE, and I RECEIVE! AMEN!"

In His eyes, you are wonderful and fantastic, completely beautiful and intelligent and very smart!
In His eyes, you are always great and exciting, and full of life and energy, and always delighting Him.

Even when you have done something wrong, know that He loves you very much and is NEVER angry with you. He wants you NOT to be angry with yourself. Because Jesus has paid for ALL your mistakes.

So when you feel that you have done something wrong or should have done something else instead, don't feel lousy or get angry with yourself or with others, look at Jesus and believe that He has already PAID for all these wrong doing and know that He LOVES YOU and want you to stand TALL!!
LOL. But that's what uncle allan said. THANKS woodii wood
UNCLE ALLAN!