|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Monday, May 12, 2008 7:42 PM
Hello all (: I haven't been posting for a while..But, note that I'm not online in msn doesn't mean that I'm not on the com! HAHAHA. Want to know the reason? xD It's cos I'm watching D.Gray-man from epic 1 right up to the current one -.- My computer or rather, my broadband is rather slow... So the video kinda take ages to load. BUT. BUT I have a solution! HAHA. I will just open more tabs and load other videos as well at the same time so that when a video's finished uploading, I can watch the next video and again and again I upload the next next next... Okay nvm I don't think you get me. But it is of course faster this way(: Oh yes, On sat, it was Jane's party thingy.. Sort of like an early birthday celebration. We swam, played the banana game (lol) and uh bbq-ed and stuff. Speaking of swimming, I nearly drowned. I mean, seriously. I nearly drowned (Jocelin too). We were wanting to go to the deeper end of the pool and when we swarm halfway, we got tired and we sank down -_- Yes yes, and we jumped up and down the pool floor, trying to take in a breath of air. zzzz. I drank lots of water -.- It was horrible man! AND, the others were also there and they DIDNT even know we were like struggling to survive. LOL. I make it sound so serious. Oh yeah finally me and Jocelin then slowly (still gasping for air) moved on to the shallower side and yeah. THANK YOU LORD FOR SAVING THE BOTH OF US. I thought we were gonna die x_x People didn't even know that we were drowning, lols. I even shouted help -.- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Guess they are too busy heh. Anyway the food was goood. (: Oh yeah and guess what. I bought 5 colourful pretty little carnations for my mum xD Anyways........ TOMORROW IS THE HORRIBLE DAY! The horrible day of getting back our exam scripts! I dreamt that I got 80 in level position -.- z.z which is so so contrasting with my last year's performance. tsk tsk. Oh yeah, tmr, I'm going out with Jenny, Christine Tan and.. (yuning/farah?) Don't know man. Hopefully my results are good so that I can enjoy the outing with them. Or maybe... I'll be sulking throughout?! |