Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Monday, May 19, 2008 6:06 PM
HELLO! Long time no blog ((:
I went for a sleepover at kimberly's house.
I mean, my COUSINS' house.
Which is, Natalie, and kimberly (:

Ooh and yesterday it was so random that I felt
like going to their house. Then I told kimberly
on msn that I actually wanted to go to their house..
Then, the idea started developing and OH YES,
I went to stayover at their place~~

They came to pick me up ~4.30pm ytd and we went to
TAKASHIMAYA! Haven't been there for quite a while.
First thing - we went to eat. Haha. I was starving anw.
Nat, kim and I ate at some Udon House thingy
while their parents ate somewhere near us or sth. NVM.
Went to Art Friend cos natalie wanted to buy some special
marker. Apparently I DO NOT know what's their name
so I'll just refer them as 'special' cos Natalie said
it was DIFFERENT from ordinary ones. So there...

Kimberly bought her paintbrushes and acrylic paints,
and I was just hanging around.. ART FRIEND WAS SOO BIG.
HAHA. THERE WERE SO MANY STUFF TO LOOK AT!!
I simply love that place (: Had a great time looking around.
ALL THE ART! ALL THE GLITTER! ALL THE DIFFERENT
KINDS OF BRUSHES, PAINTS, PENS, MARKERS, GLITTERS,
PAPERS, SCRAPBOOKS, PALETTES, CARDBOARDS,
AND ANYTHING U NEED FOR ARRRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fyi, it was my first time being there so yea, I get a lil
excited (: And guess who I saw there? I saw uh...........
oh yea, I saw Olivia sth. LOL, from Singapore Idol.
LOL. Who cares =x Aiy, I'm not some kind of person
who runs after ppl that are famous -.- and I DO NOT idolise
or worship ppl -.- LOL. That was random. Heh.. BUT.....
KANDA IS STILL COOOOL!!! GO KANDA! (:

Had Orange Julius after that and went to kinokuniya.
Me and kimberly were acting as if we were lil kids and nat
was our 'big sister' lol. Well actually she is! She's sec3. AHAHA.
We then went to the manga section and I was hunting for
D.Gray-man. After hunting for D.Gray-man, I went on
pestering Natalie for a volume that has Kanda's face on it.
HAHAHAHA. However he looked kinda girlish
on THAT manga. See, I emphasized on 'THAT'. Meaning
in the show he does NOT look like a girl ==

After that, we headed home. I mean, to their house,
but from their perspective, it was heading home.
Okay, nvm. I'm talking crap......................................
Played com (watch D.Gray-man and blog surfing) , as well as
played gameboy the whole night.. Was fun (: Slept in kim's room,
at around 1-2am.. =x hahas. Natalie came to kim's room too,
cos she was bored and borrowed the computer..

Slept.. the bed was kinda comfy. ahahahahaha!
Woke up around 10am, (suprisingly) cos we needed
to go out to eat lunch and ikea. IKEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As you know, my cousins are buddists... so... as you know,
today's vesak day and acc to them, they had to eat some
Indian vegetarian food -.- -.- -.-
So... went to little India for that. Ordered paper thosai. (sp?)
Frankly speaking....... I didn't really like the food and SO DID KIMBERLY.
HA. Well, but it's kinda rude to say that I didn't really liked the food.
((: So yea. Anw it was an experience, since I haven't really tried
eating the REAL indian food. FYI, the paper thosai (sp?) there
is not those kind of paper prata you usually eat.. It's made
of vinegar and rice >< Went to Ikea after that to buy some photo frame and walked
around.. Me and kim were like experimenting the beds -.-
HAHAHAHA. I was bouncing up and down like some crazy person
and kim was lying there... We were saying that we won't mind
having to spend a night at Ikea, provided that all the beds were so
comfy. Fooled around... KIM'S INSANE. She kept saying
that everything was her lao gong / lao po. LOL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Totally out of her mind man. As usual, Natalie was like a big
sister trying to get hold of us when we tried to run away. HAHAHA....

Ate some soft ice-cream and taa-daa.
I'm here blogging. (:
Thanks Nat and Kim for the wonderful day+night
staying at your house and sort of entertaining me, haha.
Thank Nat and Kim's parents for letting me stay at your house
and paying for the food =x JUST simply... THANKS! x)
Oh yes, tmr's amazing race day. Don't know if I'm looking forward to it x)
We'll see, then. ILY Nat & KIM! (: