Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:37 PM

SCROLL DOWN FOR PICS xD


Yos all again (: just came back from my so called

"tea" which can be considered as my dinner ><
went Glory, and ate
tons of food.
The rice portion was humongous, and there were lots of veges an
d chicken.
Of co
urse, I ate all by myself which is considered sort of a miracle for me (:
F.Y.I. My dad
gets bloated eating that meal size, and how about me?
I SURVIVED IT. (: without getting bloated -.- wow, I didn't know
my stomach can store more food than my dad's ><


Anyway,
had this picnic thingy today. The weather was horrible and
we had to walk approximately 1.5km to bedok reservior from our school.
Horrible, isn't it? Being hot and sweaty and irritated b
y someone's
irritaing voice -.- nvm... I shan't be that mea
n :D
But suprisingly, I felt like walking more -.- cos I have the momentum set.
I think I actually LIKE walking now. (: I would love to walk more,
only if the weather wasn't so hot -.-
We walked so far just to get to bedok reservior to like.... sit there for
~ 1hr 30min? Played 21 dots or 21 points with Yu Ning, Christine Tan,
and Jenny. Janine refused to play.. As expected ): Oh come on Janine!
Be more sociable! =x

There were girls from other classes that were screaming like
mad while they were playing in the playground.. Noisy people -.-
Seriously, I can't stand noisy people - those who scream and
shout over little things and for no reason. Sighs, there are just
too many these kinda people in other classes so I'll just pray
day and night that neither they nor I would land into their/my
class so that we'll have PEACE :)


Walked back to school then after and mr.lee kept
shouting and commanding us to walk faster. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
We ARE already walking fast. We ARE walking.
And all he could do was to shout in that emplifier (sp?) thing
and make us irritated. AIYA, I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M ALWAYS
IRRITATED NOWADAYS -.- SIANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Enough enough.. Let's talk about.. KANDA!(: Now that i have time,
I'll post pictures of him x) and of D.Gray-man (:


D.Gray-man Season 1 cover


D.Gray-man 2008 Calendar



This is Yu Kanda ((:



Kanda having the thought of chopping the tree -.-



Lavi, Kanda and the old guy.


Lavi irritating Kanda. It's not a gd idea, Lavi!



And therefore the consequence. Told you Lavi -.-


Kanda, surprisingly attacked by allen

He called Allen a bean sprout again...


Kanda turning his head..

Some of his flashbacks.

Uh.. protesting?



Kanda washing his face...........


I see determination in his eyes o.o


Kanda fighting


Annoyed x)


Haha. Dashing to attack

He has the angry eyes.. :)


This is Allen walker. He's my 2nd x)


Yea, that's him
Apparently I am lazy to post more pictures so
yea, I guess that's all folks ><>