|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Sunday, June 01, 2008 2:41 PM
1. When will the Sun not shine and when will the World end?Answer: When my computer dies or sth. 2.What you want the most now Answer: FAST internet connection?! LIKE NOW!!!! 3. Do you believe in ur best friends? Answer: Hehehe. Sometimes not =x 4. Do you hate your friends sometimes? Answer: Hehehe. Sometimes -.- 5. When do you wish to die? Answer: When I'm tired of the world. 6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Answer: yeah yeah yeah. IT'S GOD'S PROMISE! :D 7. What impossible things u would wish to do? Answer: I want to be an exorcist like kanda! I want to live IN D.Gray-man. 8. Do you believe in eternity love? Answer: See how x) 9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to comit suicide? Answer: NO~ Do you think I'm so mean?! Haha. 10. What feeling do you love most? Answer: When I'm excited and hyper over things like D.GRAY-MAN! 11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Answer: Eeee. What a question to ask man. Hmmm. Being able to provide me with FAST internet connection? It's so stupid. 12. What feeling do you hate the most? Answer: Being panicky and anxious - that insecured feeling that you feel like in any second something real bad is going to happen. 13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours? Answer: of course. 14. Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next few weeks? Answer: To stayover at my cousin's house! 15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Answer: Being happy and know that GOD is always with you! 16. Who do you hope to be always there for you? Answer: My computer 17. Do you find life meaningless? Answer: Yes, ONLY when everyone's busy and when I'm so darn bored. 18. Who do you love the most? Answer: HAHAHA! My family la, dumbo! 19. What's your latest injury? Answer: I can't remember. Oh, maybe it's sth to do with my head so I can't rmbr. LOLS. Do like look like I go around thinking when I got injured or sth?! 20. Who did you chat with just now ? Answer: Myself (: Yes, I talk to myself. Don't be surprised. 21.How retarded can you get? Answer: Hmmm. VERY?! Like some crazy maniac. Haha. 22. Do you like Melissa as your friend? Answer: What a stupid question. OF COURSE LA! Instructions: -Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question. -Tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. -Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. -Whoever does the tag will have a blessing from all. here it goes.. add this question in, "What do feel like doing RIGHT NOW?"and I wanna tag: 1. kimberly 2. yu ning 3. jenny 4. sara 5. jane 7. rin 8. -blank- LOL. I don't know who to tag la. |