Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:02 PM
The 143rd night.

Ah yes, seems like I'm not that lazy after all.
Maybe I have nothing much to do since I have
probably done the stuff (s) that I wanted to do ever since
the start of the hols. Well, yeah. This is the ever ever last day
of the june hols, dated 22nd June 2008. This day,
will only occur once in the lifetime and there would be no
repetition of this day (date) and time and moment ever again,
and I'm now wasting it like that to do my computer stuff.

Come to think of it, I think computers are really a waste of time.
We would just have to get yourself hooked onto it and let our
whole day get wasted like that, without being able to enjoy the
"true meaning of life". We get to miss lots of pretty moments that
will happen if we would let it happen. And at the end of the day,
when we're OLD, we would sit together with our old friends,
probably having the same past as us - then we will be asking
one another:
"What are some of the things you have done in your childhood
that is so memorable?" AND, we would probably say :" I can't
really remember anything, cos the only thing I rmbr is that I've
spent MOST of the time on the computer doing some things
that I can't even remember."


I know that I should enjoy the days
that I have with my family when they're still around - AND RIGHT
BESIDE ME, rather than staring at the computer screen and just
get ourselves to be completely oblivious to the things that are actually
happening around us.

And and and, one day, we would just wake up and find ourselves
regretting that we spent so much time on the computer that we
didn't even get the time to do what we really enjoyed and wanted to do,
spending more time with our family/friedns when they are still
around. Hey, what if, what if one day they just passed away all of the
sudden, and you realised you haven't even got the time to get to
know them better, spend more time with them, do the things you
REALLY want to do with them - we often give ourselves an excuse of

"Wait till I finish using the computer."
"There will still be a chance to spend time with them, but not now."
"Wait till next time, those can always wait."

We keep saying these things and we will finally realise that
once they're no longer around, we'll regret deeply of what
we've done, ignoring them while we try to clear our minds
on the computer.

I'm trying to get myself out of it to spend more

time with the real world while it lasts.

Despite all these, right now, I'M STILL USING THE COM.
OKOKOKOKOK~ enough of the stuff that might probably bore you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there, tmr school's reopening.
Well, probably a good thing that we can still see one another
and do the usual routine of

(for me)
wake up at 6.15 am,
wash up, change, eat breakfast, rush dad and ask him to get ready faster.
Set off to sch, assemble in the parade square which I ALWAYS dread
and often hoped that it would suddenly rain so that we can go up
to our classrooms to have assembly instead.

Class class and talk a lil with yuning, chrstine tan and jenny.
recess, janine might come and join us and sometimes me and
ning will go kachiao mel. Janine will then probably talk about
textbook related stuffs which will ALWAYS make me feel lil
stressed. sometimes.

Class, end of sch, go home, bathe, computer [so ironic]
then sleep. ALWAYS THE SAME ROUTINE~
Actually to think of it, holidays are boring too -.-
Wake up, wash up, com the whole day. WOW~

Things somehow always turn out to be the same because it
keeps repeating itself without any change which makes
life kinda predictable and boring cos it's always the same...
Isn't there any suprises of sth...? ):

I need to sleep now.
Grats to those who managed to read it up till here,
cos this is really a crappy post which is sort of long.
Thanks for reading anyways, [for those who are reading].
See ya!

Believe it or not, this is kanda's japanese name, as in the jap
writing. It's kinda weird cos it's actually in chinese.
Nonetheless, it's pronouced as KAN and DA.
神 田
kan da

weird eh. LOL. Actually I've found out, that
when you read a jap passage or wdv, if there's some chinese
words in it, you can actually guess what's the content
about cos some of the words have the exact same meaning
to those of our chinese words, except that they are pronouced
in a super duper different way. (:

Wait. I realised I have somemore things to talk about -.-
My computer went crazy yesterday. The cursor will move by itself
when I'm not even touching it. I thought there's sth wrong with my
mouse but it wasn't that. It can move by itself and it closed my windows o.o
Then then then, when I click on my docs,
it won't pop out but instead, the windows movie player poped out
serveral times -.- lol.

Yea. My com got virus...
Then when I scanned the computer, the windows
thing will just keep minimize and maximise again, like, really fast.
It's like someone is controlling my whole com!
So, I've decided to disconnect from the wireless. I clicked
on the icon and wanted to disconnect it, but then I duno why, it disconnected
by itself (like knowing what was my intended move) and reconnected
to another network. I quickly disconnected it again and the whole
windows just closed by itself. Then suddenly, out of nowhere,
internet explorer poped out and since there wasn't any connection,
the webpage could not be displayed and it closed by itself again.
LIKE, WTH?! someone is freaking controlling my whole com and
just click on wdv they wanna click, god dammit.

So i had an intense fight with the spyware thing, clicking the
stuff I wanted to click quickly before anything could be done -.-
AND GUESS WHAT? Miraculously, my com had no prob
when I used it today. And I hope it stays THAT WAY.

HAHAH, and my dad also encountered the same thing
on HIS com. Except it was the keyboard. When he typed a letter like,
pressed on it once, eg "r", then after a few sec, tons of "r"s will appear,
like.. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

LOL. and his desktop icons will keep flickering and will always
have the the sound of when the com detected an usb.
the "dong ding" and "ding dong" sound. LOL, he nv even
put any usb inside. HAHAHAHA, same fate as me -.-
but at least mine was okay after ytd. ~I hope so~

WHOA, I crapped a lot leh! This is such a super duper long post can.
I doubt anyone will have the patience of reading these crap.
If anyone managed to, somehow, tag on my tagboard -.-
I'll see how many have actually the time and patience to read it
till here. HAHAHA~
Goodbye for real.