|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, June 06, 2008 6:35 PM
HELLOO! (: Back to posting. Can you BELIEVE it, i didn'tuse the computer for uh.. 2-3days?! Need to do zuowen -.- cos my dad insisted it cos he said I used the computer too much. crap?! HE DOESN'T ALLOW me to watch ANIME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! He says it's RUBBISH! NOOOO! IT'S NOT! It's just MY form of entertainment. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I'M still WATCHING. bleh man. what kind of restriction is this?! Depriving me of my entertainment. Oh yeah, MORE complaints: He doesn't even let me tap onto my uncle's wireless lah! I mean this broadband is so freaking slow, and it takes a LONG time to download and to watch videos.... I just don't understand him. This is so infuriating ok! Don't let me watch anime, Don't let me have a FASTER broadband connection, Don't let me use the computer, Gimme zuowen to do x_x sighs. sian can.. I'm making use of the time he's not at home so that I can watch anime -.- zzz. BUT IT TAKES SO LONG TO LOAD! I'll have to think of a plan man. People, help me? zzz. Off to watch D.Gray-man! I LOVE D.GRAY-MAN, NO MATTER WHAT! stop trying to seperate me and my D.Gray-man! >:( |