|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Sunday, June 15, 2008 10:48 PM
HELLO! So long nv blog x)Oh well. Let's start off with the day BEFORE YESTERDAY. Supposed to meet Charmay and her sister at bedok library at 12nn since they are doing cip there. Woke up at 11.30, LOL. Rushed like siao, smsed them that I'll reach there like, 12.15pm, considering my super duper fast speed for preparing myself. I had second thoughts whether to walk there, or let my dad fetch. I somehow knew that I'll reach there even earlier if I walk there by myself since my dad is always so damn slow. -.- BUT, I still asked my dad to fetch me there since I'm so lazy to walk under the hot sun...... YES, I WAS RIGHT. He was so darn slow. I've finished preparing then I was the one waiting for him -.- tsk. Ended up reaching there like, 12.45pm. zzzzzz. Oh well, who ask me ask my dad to fetch me -.- okokokokok~ enough of the diaoing haha. Reached, ate at burger king, went to raffles city. I wanted to go there cos there's this thing I want to buy for my dad for fathers' day (: After lingering (sp) finally bought the dog keypad rester thing....... Then blah de blah, walk walk walk, hunt hunt hunt for Charmay and Charlynn's fathers' day present. After all the "arguement", finally settled on 4 containers of chocolate. OI! It's buy 3 get 1 free which was so worth it, then Charlynn was like... "............. I don't see the worth..............." Then me and Charmay were like: " IT'S WORTH IT! (you baka)" HAHAHA~ =x Continued walking and we wanted to rest since our legs were gonna break off any min from the shopping. Saw a guy eating ice-cream beside us then charmay was whispering "Stop eating ice-cream already! It's tempting me" Then we decided to walk alllllll the way to marina macs to get the 60c cone. Siao, I know... to walk such a longgg way. Chatted a while and went to the arcade. Played some mini game thing and the drum thingy. EH, I don't know why I keep saying the word "thing" or "thingy" -.- ok just ignore that. Oh and there's this car racer game thing that scammed money (: HAHAHAHAHA! We put in coins, then charlynn's one worked but mine and charmay's didnt. We pressed the refund button and my money came out, but not charmay's. HAHAHA~ =x Decided to go home since I'm having dinner with my family. Walked ALL the way back to raffles again. -END of FRI's chrononicles- -SAT- Slept till 12nn and used the com. Ate lunch, prepared, set off to suntec [church]. HA, YES, and AGAIN, I'm took the mrt to city hall and walked all the way from the mrt station through the citylink to suntec -.- HAHAHA. So far. I need like almost 30min to reach my destination by walking there. zzz. So so so met the dare ppl and stood there alone after being "greeted" by chenyun and donwei and and and charissa and and joey? As expected. Well, what do you want me to do? -.- Go up to them and say HOW'S YOUR DAY?! LOL. I mean they are talking stuff that I don't talk about and for goodness sake, they are surrounding that nintendo ds....... Went in the cinema to watch Prince Caspian. The movie = okok la. Didn't get what they mean the first few min but kinda got it in the middle. I know, I'm slow =.= Blah de blah, split up after hanging around cos uncle allan, aunt delanney, doraemon, and my mum are coming to fetch me to go dinner. WELL, ate dinner and blah, stayed over at my uncle's house. Played chess (not so good at it) and slept. Woke up in the morning, watched D.GRAY-MAN (KANDA!) and blah blah blah blah blah. THANKS FOR THE STAY + THE FOOD! (: Came back, gave dad the prezzie, he said " OH! THANKS!" [chinese] And he put it aside -.- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I hope he use it for his laptop though. sighs. If he doesn't, my $14 would just go down to waste. hehe. OH YAY! I'M STAYING OVER AT KIM'S HOUSE TMR (: After the stupid IT enrichment. I mean, create video clips, edit them, zzz. Need so long...... Tmr will have to rush home, get my things, and head to pasir ris mrt. sians. Have been walking, taking buses, taking mrts a lot by myself lately. Weird though, but I like it (: Maybe I like to travel myself, haha. LOL. okokokok. I bet you guys are gonna laugh at my haircut -.- zzzzzzzzz. |