|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Monday, June 30, 2008 9:09 PM
TODAY, I shall say, it's a LOUSY/GREAT school day.Do you guys want it in a POSITIVE way or NEGATIVE way? I shall blog both then. SO, POSITIVELY, TODAY...... I had to find a partner for my home econs, and I was somehow assgined to partner __________, which I was praying and praying hard that teacher would not put me with __________. So, in a POSITIVE WAY, I shall conclude that there is this person I have to tolerate during the whole of 6 weeks for home ec. Well, actually, this is supposed to let me be able to mix around with others better, right? Since none of them should be left out... (: FORGET IT, I'm HORRIBLE at being positive. tsk~ Let's write it in a NEGATIVE WAY. (smirks) TODAY IS THE MOST UNLUCKY day of my whole entire life, cos the idiotic teacher grouped us in random order......... The grouping was OK, but there is this darn person which I prayed and prayed tt she'll not be in my group turned out to be in my group. To make things worse, I had to partner her. -.- TSK, and (curse curse curse). I don't mean to be so mean but I was already moody enough at that time and this had to make things worse for me. FORGET IT. LET'S END THIS TORMENTING POST. 6 weeks oh 6 weeks, let you fly away & be gone like the wind ya. ----- I was sitting on the upper deck of the bus and I had a strong urge to look down the window, I don't know why, cos normally, I would just stare into space instead. Haha, and I saw ~~~ at the bus stop, sending someone up onto the bus and waving goodbye. KAKOI NE! It was KANDA. LOL. NO LA JUST JOKING. Just feel like joking yeah. & that brightened my day (: |