|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Thursday, June 12, 2008 4:36 PM
YO ALL! (: I'm so damn happy now, cos I'm using wireless connection = FAST! HAHAHAHA! I'm like the happiest soul in the world NOW. HAHAHAHAH. But looking at the negative side, I've only a week to enjoy it cos school'd reopening, darn. Oh well. I'M STILL HAPPY! VIDS LOAD FAST! WHOO! All in a sec flat, hahahahahahaha! YAY-NESS. I LOVE IT MAN. I've waiting for this day -.- Congratulate me someone. Nvm. Tmr going out with Charmay and her sis to raffles to buy fathers' day prezzie. Fathers' day is on this sun. Oh yea, don't forget to prepare sth for your dad guys x) On sat, I'm going out with dare group to watch movie @ suntec.. Eh, I don't know man, most probably gonna sit there quietly. x_x cos I don't really make friends there you see, cos I'm ever so shy, and that they already have their own friends and I may seem to be an extra cos I joined the group later. LOL. Anw I have nth to talk about with them.......................... Topic's is so far away. I'm going there to learn more bout God then. HOWEVER, I find it seemingly boring. zz. Aww. I'm getting bad at this.... On monday, I'm having IT enrichment and most probaly, people are gonna laugh at my crappy haircut. Sheesh~ Till then, I'm going to stay at kimberly's house (: * I hope I can use the com all day?! * I know... becoming like a crazy maniac that can't even leave the computer alone for a sec. I CAN DOWNLOAD MAPLESTORY! HAHAHA! I miss it SO MUCH ok! There's a very good friend I have in there and I hope my fren doesn't del me off the buddy list -.- LOL. okokokok. Gotta catch up with stuff I've not been doing cos of slow broadband. SEE YA! (: having fast connection means everything x) |