Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Sunday, July 06, 2008 4:18 PM
Oh grats me! My 150th post -.- There's one
ironic picture I want to share with you guys.
Wait ah..

THERE!

LOL. Hahaha? Let me tell you guys bout HOW BORED
I am today ok? I woke up at 7 in the morning to go for the
"cca activity" at the cc. TSK MAN, when me and quee yue
were there, the seniors were like.. walking around, talking talking,
then both of us were like diaoing. z.z call us go so early end up is
sit there and stare into space -.-

Alright, then after a while, we practised and stuff.

skip skip skip

Had lunch with dad then went back home. WHEE! And I'm watching
d gray man and blogging. Boring life, isn't it? I feel like going out!
Anyone...? To parkway if possible? I mean, (evil smile)
I want to go there to buy D.Gray-man DVD leh.. I hope it's still
there after such a long time. Of course, I won't let my dad know =/
Aiya, as you know, he doesn't like me to watch de..
But when my mum watches it, he doesn't even care =/

So.. who wants to go out with me?? I bet nobody wants to yeah.
Haix. Or maybe I go out myself. - Which is a thing I don't do.

I want to maple! My stupid maple can't work. You click on that setup
icon, and then, nth happens. TSK! You think I should redownload it?
I miss maple ah! ): I wanna play with my frens! Sianz.