Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Saturday, July 05, 2008 8:39 PM
Yo! So much for not blogging. HAH.
It's been like quite a while since school reopened.
TSK, and we're piled with hmk.

Firstly, millions of CAJ to complete.
Then... billions of researchs to be done (PBSL, LIT, HOME EC, HS)
Followed by... gazillions of math questions to be done.

LOL. Yeah right la. Anyways, TODAY, it's supposed to be
the OM TEAM anniversary (: MUAHAHA.
Yeah, and the whole team sort of forgot. Including me.
Well.... not long after I was cutting some CAJ articles and
saw the date " 5 July" which reminded me of the anniversary.
LOLS. Actually ah, I also duno why our date is on 5 July x_x heh.

Oh yeah.. so much for chionging all my hmk!
Basically, I'VE DONE EVERYTHING!!!!!! Except for the CAJ.
I've found all the articles, and I'm down to FOUR (4) more to go!

YAY YAY YAY?!?!

School's been stressful like crap. Esp for english lessons la.
The sight of mrs yong scares me. LOL.
I mean, she marks so darn strictly and she's gonna set the EOY
papers for EL!! (DAMN). Sian lah.

OKOKOKOK. Let's talk about sth more HAPPY.
Hmmmm. YOU GUESSED IT. KANDA! <3 So far D.Gray-man is at epi 90. I simply LOVE D.Gray-man. There's this sth that makes me want to watch on! Other than the plot.. of course there's KANDA. ((: kanda rocks to the core man.

So long~ Gotta run to do some stuff. Yeah, I'm busy.