|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, August 29, 2008 9:35 PM
Happy Teachers' Day haha.In the morning, wasn't in a good mood and didn't really talk to people. Went to the hall and had the aces thing. It's kind of repeated and the stupid song's playing in my head the whole morning. Oh yes, we had to get up and move like, 4 times to put away our bags. Sianzxz. It was fun poking jocelin anyways. She's so cute =P The performance itself wasn't that good.. Last year's one was better. But I almost cried when the chinese teachers (mdm heng - heng ah! LOL) sang the song and said some words of encouragement ehehe. Getting a little too emotional here I guess. =/ After the performance which lasted a LONG period (legs became numb) I set off to Temasek sec to meet Charmay, Xinhui and Sara ((: Hahaha, I was waiting for them in the bus stop then suddenly got so many people come out of the school there then all like crowd in front of me -.- Sort of rolling my eyes and stuff.. Okay, I'm becoming more like some easily annoyed person x_x Sara had peanut butter, nutella and some other WEIRD stuff on the class tee. HAHAHAHA. She smelt quite nice though. With the peanut butter on her (: She had some food fight with her friends aha. Took bus (225? or 229?!) to the stop.. Was kind of crowded and stuff.. Finally reached OE, so many our batch de people there.. Feels weird seeing them all over again and exploring the school. The water cooler, sinks, whiteboard, tables, chairs and stalls seems so SHORT. HAHAHAHA. For small kids ma. We've grown taller WHOO! And and and Mrs. Rafiq said I grew taller okay! (: And I'm taller than Sara :D The crowds crowded Mrs Rafiq and I was standing behind ~.~ OF COURSE, the guys were so tall and I couldn't even see what's Mrs Rafiq's reaction when she saw the gift we prepared for her. All block, che. Some people changed and yeah. And I still can't get over the fact that keeran got in the Intergrated Programme and is going to Victoria JC nxt year!! :O so smart, wow. How I wished I have brains like him man. And I saw someone from the church I attend with cybelle they all LOL. They're in the same school and they know each other, haha. Anyways as I SAID, I'm all quiet during DARE so it doesn't matter, and I pretended I didn't see him -.- And after all the visiting, Charmay came to my house! SHE WATCHED DGRAYMAN. WOW, LIKE IT'S A MIRACLE. She's always opposing dgrayman stuff and THERE, she WATCHED it. And she enjoyed it. She was darn engrossed. HA-HA-HA. Mission was successful, after all the persuading, sharing and advertising of dgrayman. LOL. & btw kanda stll rocks, no matter what you say about him, charmay ((: Jasline and yuning came to my house and blah, and they went and blah, and charmay continued watching dgrayman and blah. Went home after that and I accompanied her back home (walked her home). Not exactly at her house there, but halfway la uh. Quite a fun day. I have no mood thinking about other things now. I want to play hard NOW. Well, I'll start my homework on Monday then. Someone must have started on it already -.- |