Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Friday, August 22, 2008 5:49 PM
Practically busy.
Practically bored.
Practically annoyed.
Practically sianzxzx-ed.

): ): ):

Someone ah, make me so annoyed yesterday x_x
She go suan me -.- don't know why like that one.
Hahahaha, don't need to be guilty after reading my post cos
it might not be you, unless you're the person who was smiling all day
because ................ FORGET IT. I'm supposed to pour all my feelings
out on blogger (?!?!) but people are like reading it, so it's really inconvenient,
and I have to phrase it in such a indirect way so that I'll not hurt other people and
stuff so there. I hate it -.-

I'm going to write and DOODLE all over my A4 paper now.
I LOVE DOODLING <3!>
Esp my collage! HAHAHAHAHA.
Crapbs.
I need to do my project (S) now so I've got to go.
See ya guys soon! On monday. LOL.

OH WAIT. SUNDAY NEED GO CC AGAIN!
This time is quee yue promise one. LOL.
And maybe going out with pri sch frens for some teachers' day stuff.
Not confirmed yet eh. Tmr need go some walk for cip, then yuning's hse for proj, and
my parents' anniversary dinner...Busy, busy day.
Oh yeah and...

THERE'S THE BEIJING OLYMPICS CLOSING CEREMONY

ON SUNDAY!!! GO WATCH! ((:

I'm so publicizing for beijing olympics. Hahahah.
They should pay me. Nah, just joking (: