Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:39 PM
Today's a long day.. Of course,
since I had cca. Cca as usual, nothing much happened.
I was just sitting there play erhu then stare and diao.. Lols.

Oh yea, today was the last day the korean students are coming
to our school.. ): Hyein is such a cute and nice girl (:
She's yuning's buddy yeah. And their performance was great.
Hmmm, well, yeah. And their skit was so cute HAHAHA~
Then the korean teacher was like asking me... " How's the dance?"
Then I replied " Uh, VERY GOOD! VERY NICE!"
And she was all smiley and stuff (; even the teachers are cute. LOL~

Sianz, ytd was sort of like some confession day man.
Nvm if you all don't know what it is...
Cos yeah. Zzzzzzzzz.Yeah, really zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


Darn~ Feel sorta irritated these days..
Blogging my mood (s) out of me.
Shall not bore those who are reading my posts.
Who reads it anyways.. I feel like leaving my blog dead.
YIPPEE, my blog's gonna be dead.
Oh how sad. Yeah right.

And you stated in your blog...
"You mean you want me to come back just because of PW?!"
I where got so unreasonable..
Ask ppl come back from holiday for the proj -.-
And it's not unfair lidat.. You also what...
Forget it z.z
Anw me and ning met up on fri to do the presentation..
And I also got say " Later yuning coming my house" during the
sports carnival thing.. i think u nv hear or sth then I just kept quiet
cos didn't want to spoil your outing wif the others... z.z
So now my fault..
I don't care already zzz.. you cheer up too z ZZ