|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, September 05, 2008 4:22 PM
HEY HEY(2nd post of the day) Guess what? I was supposed to bake a cake today cos we just bought a NEW oven! So I thought everything will go on smoothly and blah, I was mixing all the ingredients to make the batter. Who in the world knows that there's some problem with the oven and OH-NO! I can't bake my marble cake anymore TT I thought I've got to throw away my precious batter but thanks to my grandma, like WOW, she managed to fry the batter and it became a pancake with some chocolate swirls O.O COOL RIGHT?! It tasted great and I didn't know my grandma had such great brains =X I mean... Of course. The pancake tasted like a pancake, and it was definately yummy. Charmay called it Marble pancake. LOLS. I like it (: Now I've learnt how to make marble pancake o0 Hmmmm. Interesting day. |