|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, September 12, 2008 12:31 PM
Hey people (:E learning day today. I'm happy today, haha. I'm happy cos I've got selected for the china shenyang trip exchange programme xD YAY. I thought I can't get in.. Looking forward to it.. It's gonna be snowing (?!?!) If it is, then it's like my ever first time going to experience it! Wow... ^^ I'm going to do some experiements on snow when I get there (: HAHAHAHA. It might be my only chance to do that yeah. Going to see how snow crystals are like when I capture snowflakes on a peice of black paper and magnify it with a magnifying glass! Well, that is, if it's going to snow =/ Oh and THANKS CHARMAY FOR spoiling all my excitement now about snowing.. Quoted from her sms: "Firstly, it may not snow and when it doesn't you can't see snow flakes =.= it's just like puny white flecks of things falling from the sky. & snow on the ground is either hard like ice or dirty! Anw you can tell me your experience >.> But trust me, don't put your hopes too high =.= I WAS excited too when it WAS my first time experienceing snow" Okay! Gotta go :D Just a short post to tell you guys how happy I am, and how charmay spoiled my excitement. Che. Tsk tsk. Hahahaha. |