Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Saturday, September 06, 2008 9:46 PM
LIKE. HAHA?
Someone's practically been calling my handphone
and I DON'T KNOW WHO. The number's darn weird.
The person called me 6 times and OF COURSE,
I didn't pick it up. And now, the person smsed me,
saying: "Where are you now?"

LIKE WTH?!
WHO'S THAT and GOD!@#$%^&*
Why my number?!
It's someone from malaysia TT
Got 2 diff number leh.
Z.Z some stalker. OMG I WANT TO CHANGE MY HANDPHONE NO!
I'm scared =/ =/ =/

Moving on....
We had a party! Okay. Maybe just a family gathering (:
Ate ate ate, chatted chatted chatted, avoid avoid avoid.
You might be thinking: "Avoid what?"
So let me tell you this.
Natalie, Kimberly and I hate to be disturbed.
AND YES, there are the other 3 toddler cousins are annoying.
So we had to come up with several plans to distract them and not let
them follow us into the room. I tell you....
This is the most EXCITING experience I've ever been through.

Wellz, I assigned Kimberly to go 'play' with the kids while me and nat
went hiding in ANOTHER room. I asked my dad to say that we're hiding
in my room's toilet so that they'll be knocking endlessly at my room's toilet door
still thinking that we were in there while we were hiding next door.
And darn, when they 'broke open' the door they realised that we weren't hiding
there. LOLS.
We were hiding in NEXT DOOR'S (YES), THE TOILET.
The toilet was darn hot, and natalie was trying to study in there.
HAHAHA. She was saying "Just keep quiet. I'm trying to study in the toilet."
Wth hahah. We didn't want to hide in the toilet T_T was being
forced by that situation... Got out of the toilet and locked the room door,
smsed kimberly that we're ready for her to come into the room.

Blah de blah,
Finally got kim to join us in that room, got freaking discovered by the kids.
They were banging the door and yelling their heads off.
Luckily... The door's locked >=)
Tried to ignore and listened to music. I know.
We're mean cousins. I mean..... they can't leave us alone.
They're ever so noisy and the 3 of us can't even get to talk
properly. Tsk. Anyway the same thing happens whenever we have
family parties. Eat, plan, and carry out the plan to dump the kids
somewhere and enjoy the time and space we have with one another,
without the kids shouting, yelling, disturbing, poking, making faces,
and jumping on you. The kids are seriously getting extremely rowdy
and unruly. AND VIOLENT!

Okay okay. Got to go. Bye!
Sorry to end the post so sudden :O