Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Saturday, October 18, 2008 1:13 PM
Another day blogging.

I think I'm going to be sick soon,
since I woke up feeling nauseous and giddy.
My head's gonna explode, with the amount of sleep I'm getting.
I could remember that I felt extremely cold in the middle of the night
and I was dreaming about something WEIRD again, although
I have no idea what I was dreaming about.

Oh gosh. My bones are aching, my joints are hurting
and I just feel like dying on my bed man.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My eyes are gonna go blind soon, since I use the computer more than 10 hours
a day. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. I still don't know what 've been doing though.

---------

Oh yeah, tried installing maple again.
STILL CAN'T. But my dad's com can!!!

WAIT WAIT. I'm so NOT going to use his computer to play maple,
since he'll control the hours I'm going to play. AND, he'll
use it to blackmail me to do ZUOWEN copying AGAIN.

DO YOU KNOW HOW SIAN IT IS TO DO THE ZUOWEN.
He'll pick a super long zuowen from the thick zuowen book (from china)
and ask me to copy down everything, read to him with expression,
write all the hard words down and test me blah blah.

Oh man. I think maple can't work on my computer lah.
Always got what error 114, come collision thing.
Bored to death nowadays, anyone want to go out?
I'm so darn free nowadays.

------------

Ah, THURSDAY's our LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.
So fast? Last day of school. I'll miss 2/8, along with all the memories,
fights, quarrels and hilarious moments.
Hmph. I can't believe that we're gonna be seniors next year.
Sec 3 eh. Bossing juniors around. HAHAHAHA no la, just joking.
More stress, more work to do. Less computer time, more staring
at papers and books. Gonna miss lower sec life.

But... Can you still believe it?
Sec 3 next year. Could still remember those times when I'm in sec 1 (:
Hahaha. With Melissa, Jane, Desiree and Jocelin.
Things changed huh, esp this year.
Went with Yu Ning, Jenny and Christine Tan for I think... 8 months?
Ah, then switched places for those periods nearing exam. Still with Yu Ning,
and occasionally with Janine. But wait. I seem to talk to most of
the people in our class heh. But not going as cliques with them though.

YEAH YEAH YEAH STOP GETTING ALL ABOUT PROMOTING TO SEC 3.

Need to enjoy the days we're in the same class...
All of us are not going to the same combination and hence... different classes.
Will miss you guys D:
Well... and I really really hope that my closer friends can get into the
same combination as me... I'm not sure though. But it's their choice, right?


--------------


Okay okay. Back to now.
Nothing much to say.
It's always SOOOO BOOORING during the weekends!
Weekdays are more fun, cos you'll get to see your friends and
talk with them. Weekends ah, just stare into space whole day long,
no one to talk to. No siblings, mum always busy and running around
the house, dad not in, grandparents are uh.... not really suited to talk
to you, nothing to talk about with uncles and aunties.

COUSINS? They're way too young.
Matthew, David, Zekel.
Aged 6, 4 and 2 respectively. Wow.

How bout OTHER COUSINS?
Natalie, Kimberly. Ah. I love them (:
One is in sec 3, other in sec 1. The best company you can get
from all the relatives man! Plus they're so nutty...

HAHAHA. Can still remember that day of planning to escape
from Matthew, David, and Zekel since they're always
disturbing us when we're going to do our STUFF. LOL.

Well.. but not with very close contact with them since ... I don't know.
Their mum is always busy and stuff. Their house is relatively FAR,
and we both families are lazy to go to one another's house.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Now you know why I'm so bored at home, huh.
zzz. Sian ah. Okay. Need to go rest my eyes.
BYE! (: Hope you guys aren't as bored as ME.
Okay. I don't know what's me with the
colour codings,
but I'm trying to make my post more
colourful so it doesn't look so BORING.
Well. Like me, I'm bored. Someone save me?

I've decided to take out the colours cos they're annoying me TT
Yeah, wdv.