|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, October 17, 2008 5:17 PM
Hello cherie (: Hello blog (:Hello stars (: Hello Tsukimori (: Hello potatoes (: Hello doo doo doo doo (: What did we do today again? Ah, we had our cafe set up project and pretty much 'normal' the rest of the day. Cafe, uh. Was assigned to be the cleaner and I had nothing much to do at first so decided to help move the table and benches to the staff area. Was pespiring and Ms Chia, as usual, was nagging away. Nag nag nag, say we didn't have our signboard and what-so-ever. Sheesh, so we went up to get the signboard. Can't find the signboard at first - since it was finished and abandoned for ~half a year in some corner of the classroom somewhere.................................... Finally found it, thanks to me :D Naw, just joking (: Didn't know what to do with the signboard since there's nothing that could hold up the signboard on the wall. Decided to go to G.O to ask for some stuff that could hold up the signboard. - Yu Ning, Eunice Ng and I went in the G.O and greeted the staffssssss. Sorry ah, I can only rmbr my dialogue TT Cherie: " .... Good morning, uh, is there any blue tack to spare...?" Auntie: " Huh? Blue tack? What do you need it for?" Cherie: " Uh... For the signboard that we're gonna stick it up on the wall for our cafe proj." Auntie: " Let me see the signboard." -pauses- Auntie: "EH, that signboard too heavy already, blue tack can't support." Cherie: " ........ Uh then scotchtape??" Auntie: " Scotchtape also cannot. Will drop!" Cherie: "MASKING TAPE???" Auntie: " MASKING TAPE ALSO CANNOT." Cherie : "..... ..... Oh. okay. Then nevermi--" Auntie : " I say blue tack, scotchtape or masking tape also cannot. You need to find some way to punch a hole. I'm not gonna tell you how. You all figure out yourself." Cherie: " .... Okay. Uh. Thanks......" So then Yu Ning, Eunice Ng and Cherie walked out of the G.O, lol. Then Tania came and told us that Ms. Chia was gonna send THE WHOLE CLASS to RTC cos we played "truancy". WHAT? We didn't even play truancy, we just went to the G.O to ask about the signboard thing and besides, the others went up to class to bring down something for the cafe thing........................... Hais, always like that one. Too lazy to type all of the details down. BLAH BLAH, yuning and I to help the others prepare the potato pie thing. SKIP SKIP Everyone sold the potato pies, Juliana got scolded by Ms. Chia. T_T Poor Juliana. It wasn't at all her fault, and she was innocent okay. Ms. Chia was just angry we didn't serve her the pie and that our service towards her and 1 or 2 teachers weren't that good cos we didn't invite them over to the cafe TT I think Juliana teared up... Aww man. After the whole entire thingy, WE were all extremely tired. All the walking, carrying, moving, cleaning, washing. Ah, finally could go up to class and slack a bit. Played some board games heh. The others smart, all go snatch the game of life, monopoly etc. Janine and Yu Ning wanted to play chess. Was very, very bored. *Yawn* Moved on to scrabble next, and didn't have anymore words to form. *yawn again* Listened to music then. Janine asked me to listen to the weepies. The weeeeeeeeeeeepies. They make you weep. Haha, joking (: Quite nice ah, the christmas one is quite tappy. Aiye, then (out of nowhere some Pictionary cards appreared) played mini pictionary. As in just the 3 of us and just randomly asked someone to guess what the other was drawing. Hahaha, I suck at it xD Both Yu Ning and Janine kept hinting me and I didn't get the answer TT Oh well. Poor comprehension skills? After a while, we had this sec 2 streaming talk. Combination here, combination there. Aiyz, still the same old stuff they were talking about. They told us to log on to asknlearn to opt for the combination by tues. Stuck in between combination 1 and 3. How? Combination 1 --- Combination 3 1. English--------------------------------1. English 2. Math -----------------------------------2. Elementary Math 3. Chinese ------------------------------3. Chinese 4. A Math --------------------------------4. Add Math 5. SS + Hist/Geog elective ---------5. SS + History/Geog elective 6. Pure Physics ------------------------6. Combined Phy + Chem 7. Pure Bio ----------------------------- 7. Pure bio. 8. Pure Chemistry. Headache? Not really. Just the combined science thing part. .... And should I take history or geog elective? TT Okay nevermind. Shaln't let you guys get all headache-d huh. Moving on... Thanks Tania for the maple cd thing! THANK YOU THANK YOU! Gonna try it and HOPE it works. O Lord, PLEASE let maple work!!!! (: Where was I? Oh okay. After school ended, I decided to join Yu Ning and Janine for lunch since they're gonna have their cca photo taking. Eat eat eat, Janine ah, keep playing with her food. LOL. Hilarious.. Blah blah blah, after their photo taking, walked to the bus stop. 222 came, yu ning boarded it. I didn't want to cos I was tired and didn't want to walk a long distance home.... So took 14 with Janine. Aiy, was sitting down on the bus stop bench thing and felt super duper thirsty and so.... decided to go buy a drink since my water ran out. Both of us were hoping not to miss the bus while we went to ntuc.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. And we just missed it after buying the drink. T_T SORRY JANINE. Oh wait. And I heard her talk to her mum on her handphone. So funny. "No! I don't want to go!" (repeat that 15x) "No I don't want to go fullstop." (repeat that 5x) "I'm very tired~" LOL. She didn't want to go for her tuition cos she was tired. Yeah the part when she was pleading her mum was very joke-able. Haiya, need to eat dinner. See you guys on Monday (: Good luck to Senior Sec 4s taking their Os! Classroom cleaning on monday. Hmmmmmm. -smirks. |