|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:51 PM
Hello ello hi hey yo!I want to post a picture! Behold.. KANDA! I know TT I miss him too much LOL. ![]() Hahaha. COOL RIGHT?! Today is a... normal day? Just that I got nagged at in the morning when I woke up T_T Aiyz, my dad ah, everyday also want to nag at me ~.~ Got used to it.. He's just repeating what he said days ago again and again, and cherie would just shut her ears and think about funny things like.. hmmmmm. The anime that I watched ytd? LOL! So funny haha! Then dad would continue to nag and nag, and when cherie just can't contain her laughter from thinking about the funny stuff anymore, she'll burst out laughing and make dad jump a lil. After that, Dad would be asking "What are you laughing about?!" Cherie will reply " ......... Nothing?" still having smiles on her face. Muahahaha. Then the nag would still continue from there, having the cycle to continue. LOLOLOLOL. |
