Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Monday, October 13, 2008 9:59 PM
Hello (:

Went out with Eunice Cho and Jenny today to Marina (:
Very fun, haha. First, met up at cityhall mrt and decided to
go to marina from there.. Shopped around a bit and both of them ah,
keep looking around the shops.. Walk here, walk there, see here, see there,
I think I can faint HAHAHA. Bought this earring though, quite nice (:

After that, went to buy the tickets. The movie was okay,
I'll rate it a 6.8 /10. LOL. Yeah, as I said, it was OKAY :D
After movie, felt very hungry. Continued to walk walk walk,
and I was talking about the grass patch and Jenny seemed so interested to go there haha.
So bought macdonalds (.....again) and went there for dinner.

Took some photos and yeah. Jenny's a SLOW eater.
Eunice cho was funny, haha. And then I saw some of my seniors
from co. Hiding my face T_T
Okay. This outing might sound really boring to you well, because I'm
really bad at going through it in great detail and in chronology order.............
But it was really great xD

So if you want to know more, go read JENNY'S or EUNICE CHO's blog (:
And they got the photos posted too. So yeah. My blog's boooooring (:

Lazy x_x

Ahhh, I go uh. MAKE THE VIDEO! <33
It's like, everytime I watch an anime, I'll make a video of it (:
It's enjoyable doing that.
Okay, off to video making time. Bye!