Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Sunday, October 19, 2008 10:53 AM
Hey again TT

Let's see. I've settled down for combination 3.

REASONS:
Well. If I'm not going to be a doctor, why should I give myself extra stress

to take combination 1, & end up having myself to get lousier results
because I can't cope well?


I've asked several people and they said that there isn't a need
to take 3 pure sciences if you're not going to be a doctor.. I agree with that. So by here, we must all have a clear mind on what occupation we're
going to be next time. "It's good to know everything, but I don't see the reason why if you suck at it". -natalie hahaha.


Also, if we take 8 subjects and we can't balance our time properly,
we might end up doing worse during the o levels...
I would choose combination 3 because I'll have more time to
concentrate on other subjects to score well. In addition, I don't really
have much interest in chemistry either. So considering that I take pure chem,
I might flunk it. Hahaha.


Well... since I'm going to be a graphic designer........

HOPEFULLY. Hahaha. I don't see myself as a doctor you know.
Being a doctor is not really my type. So there. Bye combination 1,
hi combination 3 (: But I'll still put combination 1 as my 2nd choice (:


NOW THE HEADACHE.
History or Geography elective?
I've asked Jesus, he said geog.
Cross ref with people that took geog elective - Failed failed, and
NATALIE said you could just close your eyes and score.


Ehh? Big difference right.
So I'll still be thinking. According to the geog teacher,
she said that geog in sec 3 would be much much harder being
compared to the ones in lower sec. Ahhh?


But I don't really have much interest in history.
We'll be having social studies already huh.
Aiye, I have no idea man.


So now I've made my choice in my combination.
See those that are going to take combination 3 next year,
in the same class. (Hopefully not those people tt I don't really like T_T *prays* )
Now the elective part..............................................