|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Sunday, October 26, 2008 6:53 PM
I'M HAPPY! (:THANKS CHARMAY FOR YOUR PRESENT! I LOVE IT xD Today was such a blast. Hahaha. Let's just start everything in chronology order. (T-T) Was supposed to meet Charmay and her sister Charlynn at Prime there, to buy ingredients and stuff for baking at 11am. I set my alarm to 9.30am last night, but I was so tired that I continued sleeping until around........... 10am. (I think) LOLS. Stared at the clock and was panicking away. Quickly bathed, changed, and rushed there. Hahahaha. In the end, reached at 11.10am. Sorry ah ><> Walked to NTUC and checked the checklist to see what we needed. In the end, when we got all the stuff, we had to put it back onto the shelves because we decided to buy the ingredients after we eat our lunch -.- Lols. Waste time. Went to a nearby coffeeshop and ate there. Smsed Sara to see if she was coming/reaching/ready. Ate ate ate, (didn't really talk) and went back to NTUC to buy the ingredients again. After buying, we walked to my house there and called Sara again. Hahaha. Skip skip skip, fast forward// Reached my house, and Charmay wanted to watch D.GRAY-MAN while waiting for Sara. HAHHA. She loves D.GRAY-MAN NOW ((: Laughed a lot while watching D.Gray-man. Hahaha. Got a lot of spastic scenes. Called Sara again, and she said she'll be coming in 10 mins, so we went down and prepare all the ingredients and stuff. Marshed some of the butter and stuff and Sara arrived :D Hahaha. Baked chocolate chip+peanut cookies and chocolate fudge+hundred and thousands CAKE. Cool right (: took some pictures and will try to upload IF possible. I want to show you guys how pretty the cake is xD Sent them home, and Matthew, David, Uncle Allan, Aunt Delanney, etc etc came. LOLS. AND GOT PIZZA LEH! I love today (: I need to go down for dinner xD Bye guys.. Enjoy yuor holidays while it lasts HAHAHA. |