Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:10 PM
OKAY, SORRY for the extremely SHORT post, because I was very tired.


TODAY:
Woke up in the morning and dad forced me to go out with him.
Disagreed a lot, but he insisted. Was whining away. AND HE SAID HE WANTED TO BRING ME TO EAT TURTLE. OMG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Whined even MORE, but he just ignored me, and even scolded me for talking back. Hmph, why must force people to go out when they don't even want to? My legs were aching because of the amount of exercise I got yesterday. Tsk. I wanted to stay at home to rest since my head felt kinda heavy. Couldn't do much about it, so went out with him reluctunctly and was sulking all the way. THEN, got scolded for the sulking face. Che, force people to go out already then still want people to smile meh. Hais.


1st stop - He stopped at the siglap to buy something while I waited in the car. At that time, I seriously felt like just getting out of the car and run home. Tch. Well, but I DIDN'T. I'm too good, that's why. Thenafter, he drove me to the stupid turtle place. Surprisingly, the turtle place was filled with people and there wasn't any seats left. Sort of jumping for joy because I hoped that we'll just head to somewhere else for lunch instead of eating the stupid, disgusting, crapish and mush-y turtle. fat hope. BUT NOOOO~ Some people left and there were seats available. Hais. While sitting down, I was wondering why the turtle restuarant attracted many people. Are they nuts? oO Hahahaha.


Ate the turtle thingy bit by bit -.- Chewed on it lightly and swallowed it with the help of the chrysanthemum tea. After 1 hour of torture, we finally left. Want to know the taste? Tastes somewhat like chicken, only weirder. Okay, nvm.


2nd stop - went to woodlands. lazy to write.
3rd stop - went Ikea to do some shopping. Lazy to write.