|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, October 24, 2008 10:56 PM
Sian.Just came back from dare. Went to East Coast Park today with group, combined with Above. And.. Let's just say that there's only 3 girls including me. Then the rest are all guys. Cycled a loooong way and my legs are all tired and aching. Great exercise once in a while you know. Thenafter, walked all the way to macdonalds to pick zhuanmei up. Cycled for 1hour 30min, walked for 45min. My, my. Bought dinner at macs, (AGAIN x.x) then saw Justina, Jocelin, Jiayi and a guy. LOL. I was sort of waving to them then I saw them all shocked and all (cos I think they knew that I saw there was a guy with them) so....... =.= Naughty ah they? oO Nvm. LOLS. Don't really care. While buying dinner at the counter, I realised that the cashier was my senior oO LOL? She's in other section in co, and she pretended not to know me. Well then so did I. But it feels weird to order from someone you know while pretending not to let them know that you know them. OKAY, sounds weird. Blame my english. Haha. Took a cab from there to Tanah Merah for Daregroup (cos we seriously don't know how to get there). Reached the house, then coach said hi to me in a very welcoming tone (cos he didn't see me attend services and groups after charissa had left - which was a long time) and I just smiled. He then wanted to shake my hand lol. I'm seriously bad at this. I'm darn shy and I could feel my face going all red and 'hot'. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. He was trying to talk to me cos I wasn't a regular while I was eating the burger I bought at macdonalds..................................... OKAY. Look. I'm shy, and I'm eating, and he was just talking to me, and I can't really talk to him at the same time cos I was EATING. Yeah. Then my face was going all red again. Never talk to me when I don't really know you. I'll just turn red and get very, very shy. I'll just want to hide in one corner and hope that nobody notices me or talk to me. What to do.... Went upstairs for the bible sharing thingy. The room was freezing cold. I was sitting on the floor, right next to a table. Blah blah blah. Coach talked to me again, and I accidentally knocked my head against the table while talking to him. WALAO. Damn embarressing I tell you. I wanted to burst out laughing when I replayed the whole situation again and again in my head. Finally, when I couldn't hold it on any longer, I burst out laughing then he was like oO "What are you laughing about?" (raise eyebrows) then I just said "Uh nothing..... just now I knocked my head................." lol. Went home. On my way back home, got nagged at by my dad AGAIN in the car. Always like that lah. EEEEEEEEEEEEE. Ignored his nagging =P AHHH, very tired now. Going to go sleep soon. HEY, IT'S JANINE'S BIRTHDAY IN THE NEXT 20 MIN! HAHAHAH! |