|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, November 21, 2008 6:33 PM
Yo!I'm so annoyed by (HER!) She pretended that nothing happened each time her (son) spoiled something. Then last time my mum lend (z) to play with her keychain, and when (z) spoiled it, she just pretended that nothing happened and returned my mum the keychain, without even saying anything. What the . It's seriously irritating you know. Well, don't think that pretending not to know anything makes us think that you are so innocent. Zzzzzzzzzzz. CO was delayed again, so can't make it for dg. Will not be attending dare for next week as well as next next week cos I'll be in China~ Lols. Going out with Eunice (cho) on Sunday to get the tokens for our china buddies and the kindergarden kids. ((: Yeah, and I'm going to start packing TOMORROW. I like to pack! It's soooo fun and makes you get all excited over the trip. Hahahaha. Oh yeah, and in preparation for our syf, co have ald arranged us to go to the Singapore Conference Hall for rehearsal in Feb. -for an hour ((: So cool! I mean, well, it's only one hour, but still we can get to go on their stage! THEIR STAGE! It's like we won't get a chance to go on their stage since it's only for pros. Hahaha. So cool right! SO COOL! LOLS. Oh oh and we've received our Chinese New Year performance song xD Hmm, I guess that's all.. Buhbye! |