Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Sunday, November 16, 2008 11:09 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD ((:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to daddy,
Happy Birthday to you xD


May God bless you with success and health!


I passed him my present at 12am today ((:
Went to Vivo City to celebrate his birthday.. We ate at a place called The Asian Kitchen, and the food there is really good. After we had our dinner, we strolled around the shopping centre. I just love colourful places, aw. (No link). Ooooh, and I've bought 2 hairbands and more black hair clips since I've lost most of them. =X

Went to the sky park. There was this gigantic Christmas tree with lots of pretty decorations xD Snap snap snap. Took a few pictures, and of course... IT WAS
COLOURFUL. Should I post them up? Maybe next time. I'm sort of tired now.. Ah, that's it.


I <3 you dad, although you always nag at me xD Sorry for ending the post abruptly. Going to school tomorrow from 8.30am-5pm again. Oh well...... Charmay's coming to my house on Tuesday! (To watch D.Gray-man) HAHAHAHA.