|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Thursday, November 27, 2008 4:08 PM
Hello (bye) guys (:So erm. I'll be leaving TONIGHT. Yay, tonight tonight. I'm going to play games in the sq airplane till morning. Then I'll sleep in the other airplane which has no video games/movies in it. (we're going to have a transfer to the other plane at 7.12am) Good planning right? See, that's what you call flexibility. You don't have to sleep at night (with all the gaming facilities you have in the airplane) and wake up in the morning, stare into space for the whole journey in the other boring aeroplane. Call me genius, someone. LOL. Hehe, I don't know why ah, but I'm super excited now. So don't blame me for blabbering. Whooo hoooo. Okay and PLEASE, if you really really do want ANYTHING, this is like the last chance you can ask me to get it for you. Well, chewing gums, anyone? =X LOL. I'm song hunting now.. Cos I'll probably be bored to death when I'm in the train or plane (the one without games). Heh, and yes, I've brought my pillow okay. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! So, erm, when I'm away, please do take good care of yourselves. Drink more water, exercise more, DO YOUR HMK (to CHARMAY), sleep early and lastly, enjoy your holidays and spend more time with your family kay ((: And when if you seriously need some entertainment then sms or call me =.= LOL. Well, that is, IF you're seriously bored to death. Hahaha, for the next 10days I won't be blogging anymore so.... DON'T MISS MY POSTS TOO MUCH! :DD If you seriously miss my posts sooooooo much, you can re-read all my posts over and over again LOL! HAHAHAHA. Don't miss me kay, take care. (Omg I sound like I'm migrating to somewhere and never coming back =.=) LOLOLOLOL! Bye :D |