Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Monday, November 03, 2008 10:10 PM
Hello (:

Had Shenyang training in the afternoon from 2pm-4pm and we were supposed to practise and refine our performances. Gosh, my erhu sucked (Not my erhu, but my skills). Sihui, 2 other seniors and I were practising in the music keyboard lab and I screwed up some parts of the song...................... And just when we went down to com lab 4 to 'present' on our performances, I was very anxious and I knew I didn't play well.


Sighs. Stupid song. Okay, it's so not the song's fault, but mine. I've been sorta practising and I still can't get some parts of the songs right, esp those with faster pace and complicated fingerings.
Why can't I just join others to just "sing"? Yeah the inverted commas. The singing group have definately lesser stress and attention cos they're just standing in a straight row and 'singing', and swaying left to right. I'm not saying that all of them did not sing here but some of them just lip sang
and could just blend in with the others, while the 4 of us get more attention cos we're playing the erhu and once someone made a mistake, they'll know who and the whole performance just get screwed up. I've got to seriously work on the song.


Let me promise myself something.
I WILL NOT EMBARRESS MYSELF.
I WILL NOT GET DISTRACTED.
I WILL WORK HARD ON THAT SONG.
I WILL PLAY IT WITH ALL MY HEART & MAKE SURE THE PITCHES, RHYTHM & MELODY IS RIGHT.



Okay. Promise made. Now I've got to fufill it.
-Hides face




Thenafter, had CCA.
CCA was normal as usual, except that we're now working on our set piece.
You know, I'm kind of getting bored of my erhu, now that I've got to face it during the Shenyang trainings AND CCA for 5hours everyday, playing the songs almost non stop.


OKAY!
STOP COMPLAINING CHERIE.
BE HAPPY THAT YOU'LL ONLY NEED TO PLAY THE ERHU.
IT'S NOT AS TORTURING AS YOU THINK.
YOU'RE JUST BEING EXTREMELY PESSIMISTIC!


I AM NOT UNHAPPY!
I AM HAPPY!
I AM VERY GLAD THAT I GET TO PERFORM THE ERHU FOR THAT TRIP!
IT'S A ONCE IN A LIFETIME THING SO I'VE GOT TO TREASURE AND ENJOY IT!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAAAAAAAAAAH!


Now that I've become more optimistic, I shall get my mission started.
GO CHERIE! YOU CAN DO IT. I'LL BE ROOTING FOR YOU!
I KNOW YOU CAN! YOU JUST GOTTA BELIEVE! hahahaha. -.-