|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:15 PM
HELLO! It'll be a blank post! YAY! Wait. It's not a blank post cos I've written sth here. NVM. So here goes a rubbishy post with nothing here but crabs. Yes, CRABS. Hahahah. I've decided not to complain about the bad holiday I'm having. Zzzzzz. I'll just make it an enjoyable one (zz). Well..... If I complain, it's still gonna be like that right? So.............. It's going to be a great holiday! Yea, reeeeal positive, cherie. Good job, good job. I think I better start practising my erhu since I'm going to perform when I'm going to the China Shenyang Trip - GASP. Not alone, of course. With 3 other people. But of course, I'll still need to practise to get up to the standard -.- It'll be very embarressing if anything goes wrong you know.. OH YEA! I'VE GOT A CAMERA NOW!! :DDDD Dad gave me his cam and bought a new one for himself (((((: I've got a cam~ I've got a cam! YAY! The quality's quite good too, haha. Let me post a few sample pictures I've taken from that camera today xDD Too excited, tt's why. BUT, the cam just recovered from flu. -.- My dad accidentally dropped it in a basin filled with water. So.... he's testing it to see if there's still any prob because some of the pictures he took the day before had some weird colour smudges in it. Quite cool though xD A bicycle and a swing. No problem with cam? Shoes.. Spot for colour smudges/weird thingys! (If there is) Matthew (: Hmm. Working fine I guess, but a bit blur huh? Probably car shaking Trees taken from inside of car. TESTING~ Blur pics. Uh. Hahha. |