Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:20 PM
HELLOOOOOOOOOO

Just came back from Shenyang training (rehearsal). It was alright, phew. Hey, it's only 1 more day to Shenyang not counting today >< yes yes yes! I've packed into my dad's luggage but it just fits in nicely. I will need a bigger luggage since I'm going to buy things from there. Muahaha.


WHO WANTS ANYTHING? I CAN TRY TO GET FOR YOU GUYS!


Okay so I'll just need to repack the things into a bigger luggage which my aunt MIGHT be lending me. Uh..... which might take a shorter time. I hope. And crap, I haven't pack my t-shirts in. Okayokay, I'll rmbr that.


Back to today..
Eunice said that the shoes I bought cannot be worn to china and I was like "HUH...." So I bought the shoes for nothing? Sianz. I asked Mdm Xie, Mrs Nair and my dad but they said it was okay, and I'll just need to wear another pair of socks in my cashmere ones. I seriously hope that my shoes won't die on me when I'm in China =X HOPE not.

Nothing much, just another typical day of computering. Hahaha.