|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Sunday, November 23, 2008 6:44 PM
Hellos all ((:Went out with Eunice today to buy presents for our buddies ahaha. Went to watch hsm3 at first since the both of us have not caught that movie yet (I know we're slow, but who cares). Smuggled Macdonalds into the cinema and while eating, there's this guy that kept going on 'patrol' in the cinema so we had to sort of hide out food each time he passes us -.- After movie, we went to artbox to buy prezzies for our china buddies. There's so many designs to choose from. Bought 2 notebooks and some other foody keychains for other students that we might get to know.. Don't know if my buddy's a girl or guy (hopefully a girl) so I chose the designs that are not too extreme. Hehe, I like the 1st notebook! But it's not for me ): My camera batt was running lwo so I had to take the pics as quickly as possible xD Hahaha. Sorry if the pics are blur/dark.. LOL, ask Janine help me take the pics then it'll be super duper clear -.- okay nvm. Photos & Janine are associated. LOL. So after we bought the notebooks and keychains, walked to century square after that and don't know do what. I forgot. We went to macs (again) to have ice-cream. Didn't finish the ice-cream cos both of us felt sick after eating them -.- mixed my ice-cream with eunice's one. Hahaha. So disgusting yet.... well, fun. HEY WAIT. Did we go Century Square or eat ice cream first?! Omgomgomg. I forgot. Wahh, bad memory man. Tsk. Mixed up all the chronology order O.O Anyways, whatever the chornology order is, we went to Eastpoint sportslink to look for the shoes. (AGAIN). Hahaha, Eunice also haven't buy hers. I was reluctant to go into the shop at first because I've like gone there for so many times. Went 2 times yesterday - afternoon with mum and at night with dad (-.-) And I spent like 1hour plus each time I went there. Lol. Okay so both us of went in and (cuts away all the other parts which is worth 1hour + of walking around the mall and other shops) BOUGHT THE SHOE! Nike de ((: My 1st nike shoe xD. Haha quite pathetic lah, but still okay. Eunice says she's gonna buy the same shoes as me ((: Can wear to Shenyang trip cos it's leather (waterproof and non slip) and school, since it's white and silverish. Went home after that (: outing was fun aha (esp when we were window shopping). LOL. Hmm, guess what. I haven't pack yet :O My grandma's not at home so cannot borrow luggage from her, since mine's like spoiled -.- zzz. Hope she comes back SOON. LIKE, NOW. Otherwise keep dragging -.- Kay, going to watch anime/maple/slack/prepare things for tmr (got cca for the whole day x_x) Buhbye! |